test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Jan Oblak

Started by Captain Ahmed,

73 posts in this topic

If there's 1 thing I've learned regarding football transfers, it's buy all of Atletico's keepers, avoid all of their strikers, if you're Chelsea post-Abramovich takeover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leif said:

If there's 1 thing I've learned regarding football transfers, it's buy all of Atletico's keepers, avoid all of their strikers, if you're Chelsea post-Abramovich takeover.

Why? Aguero? Torres? Diego Costa? Falcao? Griezmann? (during their time in Atleti)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Why? Aguero? Torres? Diego Costa? Falcao? Griezmann? (during their time in Atleti)

Cause they either play poorly or beat up the manager and demand to go to China 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

 

Cause they either play poorly or beat up the manager and demand to go to China 😲

Sorry but what? Which of these strikers played poorly? I'm not counting Torres stint here after Liverpool. I'm talking about him after his Atleti days. Same with others. Falcao was really good before the injury. So So which one of them play poorly again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

Sorry but what? Which of these strikers played poorly? I'm not counting Torres stint here after Liverpool. I'm talking about him after his Atleti days. Same with others. Falcao was really good before the injury. So So which one of them play poorly again?

Exactly, Torres and Falcao both struggled here. And we are currently going through the Diego Costa drama right now. 

 

I personally think we dont have to worry about Costa until the summer time. Then, we might sell him even if he decides to stay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should definitely try and sign this guy if Courtois goes. I've said on these forums before that I like Donnarumma, and I would still be delighted with him, but this guy is clearly more established at the top of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jan Oblak has stated he's happy at Atletico Madrid but does not know whether he will be staying at the club this summer, AS reports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exclusive:

Chelsea are preparing a €100 million bid for Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak. Roman Abramovich is ready to pay his clause in the next 24 hours. The English team wanted a substitute for Thibaut Courtois. (Mundo Deportivo) #CFC #Atletico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.