Alex Sandro

iceboy

This topic represents the depressing current state of this forum. If you think the likes of Bakayoko and Morata are not improving the quality of the team, why in the hell do you guys think Sandro is a different kind of material? Sandro is no Marcelo. You guys are crazy.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Henrique said:

This topic represents the depressing current state of this forum. If you think the likes of Bakayoko and Morata are not improving the quality of the team, why in the hell do you guys think Sandro is a different kind of material? Sandro is no Marcelo. You guys are crazy.

Even Marcelo has his faults. There is no perfect player, and all players have negative traits. People seem to think Sandro is perfect. 

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

cos atm, we know that costa can score around 20 goals in the PL... Morata? idk..

Have they replaced Alves or is Spinazzola his replacement? It's odd that a right-footed plays left-back anyway, is he really a natural LB?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, manpe said:

Have they replaced Alves or is Spinazzola his replacement? It's odd that a right-footed plays left-back anyway, is he really a natural LB?

Looks like they're after Cancelo too, but it might just be that they're only after one of them. If they signed both Spinazzola and Cancelo then the Sandro signing could still happen imo. 

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

They also signed De Sciglio who can play both sides and atm, he is Alves replacement.

If they get Spinazzola too, I imagine they will play Spinazzola on left and De Sciglio on right side. 

I dont know much about Spinazzola, but he plays LB for Atalanta and italy (and he realy impressed there), so I guess that would mean they got Sandro replacement. 

I just find it hard to believe they would push so hard for Spinazzola to be only their backup, if they were looking for Sandro backup, there are plenty of easier alternatives to get. 

Or maybe Cancelo on right and De Sciglio on left. 

Either way, as much I want Sandro here, if that happens, Juve defence would look significantly weaker. Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro to Sciglio-?-Chiellini-Spinazzola...

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

What did he really say?

Literally nothing.

RaiSport journalists was speaking for La Domenica Sportiva about controversial situation with Dybala and Sandro. His opinion: Dybala is staying (even Marotta said no way he's going days ago, twice) and about Sandro he (journalist) said how Alex plans to stay in Italy and further could lead to some kind of contact/ engagement.

Pretty much horse 💩. Until Beppe personally say no freakin' way........ He didn't and it's August🤞

1 hour ago, manpe said:

He's not a natural LB. Spinazzola will play on left side, he reminds a little of Zambrotta. People suggest if Juve sell Sandro and sign Joao Cancelo (looks like it's just a matter of time before becomes official) that RB will be Joao Cancelo and LB De Sciglio. 

7 hours ago, It's too big said:

Even Marcelo has his faults. There is no perfect player, and all players have negative traits. People seem to think Sandro is perfect. 

People like these haven't seen more than 2 games of this player but seem to talk shit out of their arse,

No one on this forum said he is perfect, but he is much better than anyone we have or anyone that's in the market. Is it that hard to understand?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You