test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

2,087 posts in this topic

Didn't that Beppe say he would let Sandro go as long as he wants to leave. Now they want to keep him at all costs?

Are you being serious?. Gossip is gossip doesn't matter what country or for that matter continent it comes from. You stand by what you say it's July 4th and as I've said a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper have signed. Chelsea have not put out to my knowledge expect massive deals to be done on July !st it's not credible or practical especially as one of our alleged targets was playing last night if he got injured what then?. 

I'm not even sure I can follow you.
I said what my peer got straight from the player's staff, that's it. I got excited because I thought this ship has sailed.
You implied we shouldn't expect the club to announce players on July 1st or 3rd because the club never officially said they would announce signings one day or the other. This is the part I'm saying is ridiculous. No club confirms that XXth of whatever month we will announce our new signings. Ofc the club wouldn't release it.
Also the only (and obvious) we didn't announce anyone is because we couldn't close the deals. Good for you that you knew it all along...

These transfer windows are really going out of hand now. I mean it's only the 4th of July (cheers to our friends from the USA) and we are already having mental breakdowns over transfer sagas.

There are almost two months left of this window!

Freaking Twitter and media, man.

Ultimately it all boils down to us submitting the bid, us being happy to pay the money and for Sandro to push for the move.

If he doesn't push for the move then that's all on him and the club can't be held responsible for a player unwilling to do so.

King11Didier and BluesMadLad like this

6 hours ago, Barbara said:

I'm not even sure I can follow you.
I said what my peer got straight from the player's staff, that's it. I got excited because I thought this ship has sailed.
You implied we shouldn't expect the club to announce players on July 1st or 3rd because the club never officially said they would announce signings one day or the other. This is the part I'm saying is ridiculous. No club confirms that XXth of whatever month we will announce our new signings. Ofc the club wouldn't release it.
Also the only (and obvious) we didn't announce anyone is because we couldn't close the deals. Good for you that you knew it all along...

Having reread your original post  I have to apologise I thought you were taking the piss when you were in fact agreeing with me !. Sorry about that Barbara I'm so so used to sarcasm (especially me dishing it out). Yes it's ridiculous that any club could announce transfers on a set date it's just not feasible. A free transfer yes but a shedload of big signings no way.

BluesMadLad likes this

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Chelsea are gonna be waiting a while 

This is it - if he isn't the type of player that will push a transfer through (lets face it, he could have done a couple of weeks ago if he was that keen on the move) as he doesn't want any grief then what can we do?

Because you know as soon as he does the Juve fans will then turn on him. Maybe he doesn't want that type of backlash.

Adnane and Dazzy_Vance like this

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-why-alex-sandro-has-not-joined-chelsea-yet-89267

Nicola Balice claims Juventus don’t want to sell the defender and have promised the Brazilian that he will be leaving the club in the future if he agrees to stay in Turin for one more season

Don't want to believe this source.

But what are the chances for Sandro staying this Summer at Juve and signing for Man City the next one... :D

This whole topic is just getting annoying as fuck now can't b that hard to decide... Do I want to make 4.5 /5 m euros a year or 7 m euros a year. He might have a shit season at June next season n be stuck there.

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

As usual, the club we negotiate with are always annoying as fuck.

Or we have a shit negotiating team who don't know how to sweet talk high value deals through and make it happen. 

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Or we have a shit negotiating team who don't know how to sweet talk high value deals through and make it happen. 

Sounds like its more down to the player club have done everything they can 

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-why-alex-sandro-has-not-joined-chelsea-yet-89267

Nicola Balice claims Juventus don’t want to sell the defender and have promised the Brazilian that he will be leaving the club in the future if he agrees to stay in Turin for one more season

This is not true,never a club promises that a player can leave in the next transfer period.