test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

2,087 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Offer an alternative.

Show average per game or per 90 mins metrics, they are the only alternatives as you can see. In totals the one with the most minutes has an advantage.

The Skipper and AK-3001 like this

6 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

I don't understand this website transfermarkt very well but someone on Twitter said that on transfermarkt Chelsea club record signing is for 61 million pounds, I'm not sure if the website can be edited just by anyone though but I thought I'd just share what I know even if it's not alot 😂

That represents how much we've made in this window.

Chelseabluerising likes this

16 minutes ago, manpe said:

Please stop comparing totals.

These comparison stats do not take into consideration the club and league that the specific player is featuring in. So for me it is pointless to keep posting these statistic tables.

oldportblue likes this

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

These comparison stats do not take into consideration the club and league that the specific player is featuring in. So for me it is pointless to keep posting these statistic tables.

This is the point of stats - raw numbers, which give you a platform to compare them with your own interpretation taking into account the league, club or whatever you deem necessary. Computer software is not capable of doing that for you.

Chelsea probably aren't willing to pay more than 33mln :D
Joke aside, if Sandro wants to leave Juve, we surely have to sign him, class player who improve the team a lot, we don't need other alternatives, Sandro is what we need and he is on the market.

Reading a juventus forum for the past 2-3 weeks most say it's done and they are waiting for a replacement to be signed first before letting Sandro depart.

Dimitr and akgw13 like this

51 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

It's a good sign 

How so? For all we know Sandro could have been using our interest just to get this pay rise at Juve.

There's also this:

According to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper, the Bianconeri aren’t prepared to sell the Brazilian left-back, even if the bids reach €70m.

http://www.football-italia.net/105097/juve-offer-new-alex-sandro-deal

3 minutes ago, The Chels said:

How so? For all we know Sandro could have been using our interest to get a pay rise at Juve.

Because. It's tacredi palmeri 

And of course Juve offered him a contract extension we already know that.

this doesn't mean anything. 

And  it isn't a koulibaly saga for sure 

Even if he has used us to get a better deal with Juve and decides to stay, what's wrong with that?

The club can't be faulted in this instance if he ultimately prefers to stay in Italy.

Supermonkey92 likes this

33 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Even if he has used us to get a better deal with Juve and decides to stay, what's wrong with that?

The club can't be faulted in this instance if he ultimately prefers to stay in Italy.

No my friend 

this means that we aren't a marque club 

28 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

No my friend 

this means that we aren't a marque club 

So Sandro prefers to stay in Italy and this means we're not a marquee club?

Right..... 🤔🙄

23 minutes ago, Dingus said:

So Sandro prefers to stay in Italy and this means we're not a marquee club?

Right..... 🤔🙄

Yes because I remember a thousand of targets who preferred to stay in their club instead of joining us (koulibaly,pogba,bonucci,morata etc)

Marotta will probably go in public this week and reject Chelsea officially. Sandro did it too already by all the reports from last couple of days. Anyway that's my opinion. We'll see this week. 

I respect Chelsea, I respect my wife, but leaving the beautiful (old) lady for us makes no sense. Juventus have a far better track record in recent years both domestically & in Europe; it's not like he's underpaid, or going to be working with Conte long term (until we're proven otherwise by the board). And, if he's willing to leave Juve so soon, perhaps once Marcelo's suddenly dropping in form, he'll jump to Madrid - they've always liked him.

In the end it really makes most sense to stay. And, Turin's one of the most bland cities in Italy, yet it still trumps 90% of Britain for beauty, especially London. (This idea that London's a great place to live is a dying idea IMO - unfortunately the one place we always ripped, Manchester, seems to be retaining more of its beauty in terms of architecture & green spaces. A trip to London for the night to see a performance etc. is very doable too.)

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Marotta will probably go in public this week and reject Chelsea officially. Sandro did it too already by all the reports from last couple of days. Anyway that's my opinion. We'll see this week. 

Sandro did not reject Chelsea.