test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

2,087 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

well there will be something, the Nike deal.  Just not sure about players....  

I don't really know what people are expecting. We are not going to announce Bakayoko, Alex Sandro, Lukaku, Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar tomorrow. We will announce new shirts which is normal, maybe Willy Caballero and/or Bakayoko and that's it. Just another day in the office.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Sandro is gonna be Chelsea player, surely.

Hope your right.... been a chelsea fan is such a chore in the transfer window lol 

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Hope your right.... been a chelsea fan is such a chore in the transfer window lol 

it is a chore, but id rather have won 2/3 PL titles and the most recent english CL title and have mildly annoying summers than win every summer and win 0.

(Yes i know there is sarcasm in your post, just frustrated ahah)

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Juventus closing in on Sandro contract renewal apparently...

I question that accounts credibility. It is obviously possible Sandro does sign a renewal, but it feels like its a shot in the dark from them and hoping for clicks/likes/RTs

30 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are set to conclude deals to sign Bakayoko and Alex Sandro according to the reliable @FabrizioRomano.

Seen someone tweet that earlier. Thing is I don't see that anywhere on his timeline (not that I'm that concerned about what he or di marzio say)

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Juventus closing in on Sandro contract renewal apparently...

That account is so fake. Just translate everything to English and you will see...

Next we need a big bomb. It will make you happy. Thank god we exist. Stay with us ladies and gentlemen. (Many RT)

SENSATIONAL news is unsettling coming !!! You are ready?!?! A RT 50 will reveal everything. POWER!! # MercatoJuve

All English motherfucker I'm here. What a pleasure. @ J_Mercato makes history

The @ ChelseaFC is taking # Bakayoko # Rudiger because Juve does not give # alexsandro

De Sciglio exchange-Cuadrahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha. Total Invention! Cuadrado will not leave Juventus for de ski then ahahahah

A child is maintaining that account. Bomb news for retweets? Yeah, very serious investigative journalism...

Dimitr, kellzfresh, Jason and 1 other like this

I honestly wonder what we'd do if this doesn't happen. Monaco apparently says they won't sell anyone else after Bakayoko and Bernardo so Mendy won't be going. Even if he did City would probably immedietly snap him up.

No one else really comes to mind. Seems kinda all or nothing with Alex Sandro.

Think we can officially disregard this dude. Basically a preteen trying to get followers.

34 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Seen someone tweet that earlier. Thing is I don't see that anywhere on his timeline (not that I'm that concerned about what he or di marzio say)

Fabrizio wrote a article for Guardian about Rudiger were he said that Chelsea will sign Alex Sandro.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Fabrizio wrote a article for Guardian about Rudiger were he said that Chelsea will sign Alex Sandro.

link?