test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,849 posts in this topic

Dream signing but will never happen. Emenalo could've taken him for peanuts before he went at Juventus but decided to get Baba who from my memories when he was here was atrocious.

mashimaru161 likes this

Best option out there, but Im quite positive we will land Alba. 

Not bad at all, Hazard-Alba would be interesting to see indeed, but Alba had big drop in form this season, so we will see.

Best option out there, but Im quite positive we will land Alba. 
Not bad at all, Hazard-Alba would be interesting to see indeed, but Alba had big drop in form this season, so we will see.

Alaba is the best option around, but I'll keep that in my dreams.

12 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Alaba is the best option around, but I'll keep that in my dreams. emoji1.png

I would take Sandro over Alaba any day. Much more physical player. Better crosser and defender. Alaba has advantage is passing and shooting tho.

But Alba will do too, if he repeats former seasons at barca.

nyikolajevics likes this

It would be awesome if we can attract players like Alaba or Alex Sandro but I highly doubt they are ready to switch Barca and Juve for Chelsea. Unrealistic. But sometimes just happens.

I would take Sandro over Alaba any day. Much more physical player. Better crosser and defender. Alaba has advantage is passing and shooting tho.
But Alba will do too, if he repeats former seasons at barca.

I'd be very worried by Alba playing in the EPL.
The Skipper and mashimaru161 like this

19 hours ago, zekinjo said:

It would be awesome if we can attract players like Alaba or Alex Sandro but I highly doubt they are ready to switch Barca and Juve for Chelsea. Unrealistic. But sometimes just happens.

Alaba - Bayern

Alba - Barca.

My bad. I noticed but I thought people will understand if they read 2-3 last posts so I don't have to explain myself. 

Rumoured Juventus want Matic if that's the case we should offer Matic and money to get Sandro 

Don't get your hopes up folks. Friendly reminder that Chelsea chased Baba Rahman all summer in 2015 when Juve bought Alex Sandro effortless for 5m€ more. 

The Skipper likes this

3 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Don't get your hopes up folks. Friendly reminder that Chelsea chased Baba Rahman all summer in 2015 when Juve bought Alex Sandro effortless for 5m€ more. 

Why is that even relevant?

How do you know it didn't have anything to do with 3rd party agreements? 

19 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Why is that even relevant?

How do you know it didn't have anything to do with 3rd party agreements? 

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

Chelsea don't buy top players period any more lol 

10 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

No they haven't

12 minutes ago, the wes said:

Penny pinching if true. 

Will have another summer like last.