Alex Sandro

iceboy

I agree that LWB might not be the most important area of the squad that requires improvement, but when excellent opportunities arise to improve any area of the squad we should do so.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

I will not believe that, until Sky Ghana reporting it.

To be fair nobody reported anything about Chelsea and Alex Sandro at all. I have no idea why this thread exists at all :D 

I hope he decides to move after losing the CL. 

Because to me he was the best in the field for Juventus. 

He still need some improvement, but I enjoyed him in the first half...

This is our most exciting transfer link in years, and we're at 3 pages.

He's Juve's best player. Headlines will sway people to believe otherwise, but over the past year, he has been the most consistently brilliant for them. Dybala has a higher ceiling, but he isn't on fire every game yet. Higuain, inconsistent. Bonucci & co. are always solid, but they're not equal to what they were under Conte. It's hard to say that adding any of their central defenders to our team would improve results & performances the same way Alex Sandro would.
Pjanic would be broken in half in England. 

Getting the Serie A champions & Champions League finalists best player? Yes.  

Dream signing but will never happen. Emenalo could've taken him for peanuts before he went at Juventus but decided to get Baba who from my memories when he was here was atrocious.

Best option out there, but Im quite positive we will land Alba. 

Not bad at all, Hazard-Alba would be interesting to see indeed, but Alba had big drop in form this season, so we will see.

Best option out there, but Im quite positive we will land Alba. 
Not bad at all, Hazard-Alba would be interesting to see indeed, but Alba had big drop in form this season, so we will see.

Alaba is the best option around, but I'll keep that in my dreams. [emoji1]

12 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Alaba is the best option around, but I'll keep that in my dreams. emoji1.png

I would take Sandro over Alaba any day. Much more physical player. Better crosser and defender. Alaba has advantage is passing and shooting tho.

But Alba will do too, if he repeats former seasons at barca.

It would be awesome if we can attract players like Alaba or Alex Sandro but I highly doubt they are ready to switch Barca and Juve for Chelsea. Unrealistic. But sometimes just happens.

I would take Sandro over Alaba any day. Much more physical player. Better crosser and defender. Alaba has advantage is passing and shooting tho.
But Alba will do too, if he repeats former seasons at barca.

I'd be very worried by Alba playing in the EPL.

19 hours ago, zekinjo said:

It would be awesome if we can attract players like Alaba or Alex Sandro but I highly doubt they are ready to switch Barca and Juve for Chelsea. Unrealistic. But sometimes just happens.

Alaba - Bayern

Alba - Barca.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You