Alex Sandro

iceboy

Conte can be furious all he wants, Sandro handing in a request was always the key to the deal. Earlier in the summer would not have changed things in my mind, they value Sandro and unless the player wants to leave why would they sell him? His agent must have given the indication he was interested in the move but not interested enough to push. I dont blame the board or Conte if we don't get him, offering world record defender fees is as much as we could have done. It has always been down to the player pushing to leave, Juve have always needed that to do the deal.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I dont blame the board or Conte if we don't get him, offering world record defender fees is as much as we could have done. It has always been down to the player pushing to leave, Juve have always needed that to do the deal.

I think no one would blame the board for trying but they surely be blamed if we dont have someone instead of Sandro which is what is looks like... Surely the board cant just have one name on the list. 

24 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I think no one would blame the board for trying but they surely be blamed if we dont have someone instead of Sandro which is what is looks like... Surely the board cant just have one name on the list. 

oh i agree 100% we absolutely need a depth/competition signing. Doubt Rose would be able to escape spurs, Ox can do the job there or Telles from Porto. I am still upset we missed on Mendy

If he asked to stay, it's strange he hasn't signed a new contract. The CEO is saying what he has too. It will be unlikely we get him this summer anyway. I read something a few weeks ago a close friend to Sandro said he would like the move to Chelsea, but wouldn't force the move away this summer out of respect for Juventus. Of course things can change in the next week or two, so unless we pay a ridiculous fee and wages that tempts Sandro and Juve, I think we should focus on filling the gap until next summer. 

11 hours ago, Marvin123 said:

Juventus are still insistent they won't sell Alex Sandro this month, but that may not stop #Chelsea making a last-ditch offer. [Telegraph]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

the saga continues

2e40c22b9fc4b73476b965b145fc95e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You