test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

2,087 posts in this topic
What gets me about Alonso is hes such a good dead ball taker yet he finds it hard to cross alot of times.
According to WhoScored.net which I presume is awell established site for stats Alonso is the 4th highest rated WB there is! But Noses isnt on the list. (but Anderson is!! That would be nice)
chelsea-wing-backs-whoscored_3872195.jpg.314eaef63cfd2a224dec47f0a74b8bd0.jpg
That graph must be outdated, Walker still has the spurs badge.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

That graph must be outdated, Walker still has the spurs badge.

Hes28 games but still a 7.26 avg.Sandro with a 7.31 in 20 games

Hes not the goal scorer of Alonso and we dont know whether Sandro will cope in the PL

I still think I would get Telles or Guerreiro over him. And cheaper.

BLUES NOT INTERESTED IN ALEX SANDRO

Chelsea are not interested in signing Juventus defender Alex Sandro, Calciomercato.com exclusively revealed this evening.

The Blues were recently linked to a move for the Brazilian as an alternative to Marcos Alonso, with Kenedy the only name on the list at the moment. 

However transfer market insider Fabrizio Romano claims that the Blues won’t be willing to pursue the former Porto defender, following their rejected €60 million bid last summer.

So we can deffo start looking elsewhere 4 the nxt world class lwb/lb i guess  lol!

'NO NEGOTIATIONS FOR SANDRO'

Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta has said there are no transfer negotiations involving Alex Sandro, despite speculation that Chelseastill want him. 

"Juve policy is that should a player ask to leave, we don't keep him. About Alex Sandro, we know about the interest of big clubs for him, but at the moment, we haven't opened negotiations" he told Mediaset.

What wait " but at the moment " what what old chap . 

4 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Why should sign Sandro now 

reasons ? 

He will not help us in ucl so?

Ive not give up on the PL yet. Forever the optimist!

Ledgi likes this

Ive not give up on the PL yet. Forever the optimist!

I’m quite the optimist person myself but for City to lose the title should be the biggest bottlejob in history. :D

And yes, they can’t help us in the CL this season but at least can give Alonso some rest. For example, Imagine him playing 90 minutes on a Sunday, then playing on a Wednesday against Barca...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Him unable to play CL and title as good as gone, its smart to pursue such targets in summer.

Same with Lemar and others that cant play in CL.

Only exceptions should be if someone quality can play in CL or there is already someone very interested in certain player we want (ie If United wanted sandro in jan, we would need to act quick)

52 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Him unable to play CL and title as good as gone, its smart to pursue such targets in summer.

Same with Lemar and others that cant play in CL.

Only exceptions should be if someone quality can play in CL or there is already someone very interested in certain player we want (ie If United wanted sandro in jan, we would need to act quick)

No it's not. We need to stop acting like we have any chance to win the CL this season. Either Alonso or Sandro playing makes no difference were bombing out against Barcelona most likely.

guddy6969 and Robchels like this

No it's not. We need to stop acting like we have any chance to win the CL this season. Either Alonso or Sandro playing makes no difference were bombing out against Barcelona most likely.

You know, a choice between Alonso and Sandro could be the difference if we bomb out or not. This Barca team is not the GOAT team of 10 years ago, we are just as likely to win now as we were back then. Hold your own at Camp Nou and anything can happen at Stamford Bridge.

Unionjack likes this

It's what happens during the Champions League as well... Top 4 ain't a guarantee... We need to make sure we don't end up slipping down. Shouldn't do but who knows how it'll go.  If we can use this window to strengthen that then yay.. If not.. Eek. 

Unionjack likes this