test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,886 posts in this topic

Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to snap up Juventus wing-back Alex Sandro, according to reports in Italy.

The former Italy Coach is topping the Premier League table with his Chelsea outfit and is after some reinforcements.

Calciomercato.it claim Conte has set his sights on Brazilian Alex Sandro at his old club Juve.

He turns 26 later this month and can play a multitude of roles down the left flank in defence, midfield or attack.

Alex Sandro only joined Juventus from FC Porto in Augst 2015 for €26m and is under contract until 2020, so a deal does seem highly unlikely.

However, Chelsea have just pocketed €60m from selling Oscar to Shanghai SIPG.

This season Alex Sandro has made 17 Serie A appearances, contributing one goal and three assists.

He also featured four times in the Champions League and went off injured during the Supercoppa Italiana clash with Milan in Doha.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Doubt Juventus would sell him. They have UCL winning ambitions and they surely need Sandro for that.

agreed^^ why would they even consider selling him? Feels like an agent move to get a better contract. 

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be over the fucking moon with this signing. Alonso has be a revelation at LWB but would be perfect cover for Sandro, something we don't have. Would be the best signing we could make IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand CL but I dont understand why we haven't tried for this guy by now. We could at least get him and bring him in the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well chelsea isnt attractive enough nowadays even with our position and all. Even when there are clear cut spaces for such players to fit immediately they dont wink. Like the case of man united and Griezmann were its an obvious deal. But i can see y even though its frustrating that happens. Chelsea have been a team for top players but not top top top players like players who are world eleven material (the Zidane's Kaka's......) the closest we got to such a player was torres and we all know what happened after. Since then chelsea have had the phobia to sign any player of that caliber. So any player with world best nomination or world 11 team hopes prefers a man united type of team with much history and all. Not many will leave a team like Juventus for chelsea for to them it is a downgrade. So we can just hope for the best. I stand to be corrected though.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

That's a lot of dole for a wing back I rather get Faouzi Ghoulam who would be a lot cheaper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, the wes said:

That's a lot of dole for a wing back I rather get Faouzi Ghoulam who would be a lot cheaper 

You forgot where Ghoulam plays :D Napoli sucessfully claimed 94 million for Higuain, 65 million for Cavani, 30 million for Lavezzi... Also, they didn't sell Koulibaly for 50 million and never sold Marek Hamsik. Their chairman, Aurelio De Laurentiis is one serious motherfucker, it's not easy to do business with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

You forgot where Ghoulam plays :D Napoli sucessfully claimed 94 million for Higuain, 65 million for Cavani, 30 million for Lavezzi... Also, they didn't sell Koulibaly for 50 million and never sold Marek Hamsik. Their chairman, Aurelio De Laurentiis is one serious motherfucker, it's not easy to do business with them.

I read Ghoulam could be available at £15m cause he's on the last year of his contract in the summer i think Aurelio De Laurentiis would type of guy wouldn't like to lose a player on a freebie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the wes said:

I read Ghoulam could be available at £15m cause he's on the last year of his contract in the summer i think Aurelio De Laurentiis would type of guy wouldn't like to lose a player on a freebie 

My main concern about Ghoulam is that he didn't score one goal for Napoli in 128 games and he scored only one for St. Étienne in 98 games.

I understand he plays in a different position at Napoli, but in our formation wingbacks often have chances to score. Marcos and Moses have 7 goals in the Premier League together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

My main concern about Ghoulam is that he didn't score one goal for Napoli in 128 games and he scored only one for St. Étienne in 98 games.

I understand he plays in a different position at Napoli, but in our formation wingbacks often have chances to score. Marcos and Moses have 7 goals in the Premier League together.

Interesting stat mate I didn't know that what about felipe anderson  has a wing back?? He's did a good job in that role for Lazio a few times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Interesting stat mate I didn't know that what about felipe anderson  has a wing back?? He's did a good job in that role for Lazio a few times 

Ghoulam - 31 For a WB bud, whens his legs going to buckle? Far too old.

Specially when YOU think Radjas too old for us evil-smile_zpsfyepkeiv.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

My main concern about Ghoulam is that he didn't score one goal for Napoli in 128 games and he scored only one for St. Étienne in 98 games.

I understand he plays in a different position at Napoli, but in our formation wingbacks often have chances to score. Marcos and Moses have 7 goals in the Premier League together.

I dont see why people rate Ghoulam so much. Whenever I saw him, he was average with absolutely no real impact and poor defending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Ghoulam - 31 For a WB bud, whens his legs going to buckle? Far too old.

Specially when YOU think Radjas too old for us evil-smile_zpsfyepkeiv.gif

Ghoulam is 26 I like Radja but him and Bakayoko are both quoted at £32m I just think I would rather pay £32m for 22 year old than 29 year old just 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Ghoulam is 26 I like Radja but him and Bakayoko are both quoted at £32m I just think I would rather pay £32m for 22 year old than 29 year old just 

Soz mate - dunno who the fuck I was thinking about. I know its gotta be someone you like whos 31 cause it stuck in me mind lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the wes said:

Interesting stat mate I didn't know that what about felipe anderson  has a wing back?? He's did a good job in that role for Lazio a few times 

Until today I didn't know he plays WB at Lazio :)  I just checked, out, he really does.. Every time I saw Lazio the were playing 4-3-3 and Felipe was a right winger. 

He wouldn't have problems with scoring for sure, he has killer shots.. He would probably score more goals than Moses. The question is, how well he defends? Playing wingback is a very responsible role. We need someone who defends well and doesn't get tired in the 70. minute. 

 Alex Sandro would be nice, he has proven his quality.

 

 

 

 

Mufassir08 and the wes like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Soz mate - dunno who the fuck I was thinking about. I know its gotta be someone you like whos 31 cause it stuck in me mind lol

Lol I have nothing against 30+ year old players I just don't like chelsea paying over the odds for them just I would even take Llorente for are bench 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.