Alex Sandro

iceboy

Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to snap up Juventus wing-back Alex Sandro, according to reports in Italy.

The former Italy Coach is topping the Premier League table with his Chelsea outfit and is after some reinforcements.

Calciomercato.it claim Conte has set his sights on Brazilian Alex Sandro at his old club Juve.

He turns 26 later this month and can play a multitude of roles down the left flank in defence, midfield or attack.

Alex Sandro only joined Juventus from FC Porto in Augst 2015 for €26m and is under contract until 2020, so a deal does seem highly unlikely.

However, Chelsea have just pocketed €60m from selling Oscar to Shanghai SIPG.

This season Alex Sandro has made 17 Serie A appearances, contributing one goal and three assists.

He also featured four times in the Champions League and went off injured during the Supercoppa Italiana clash with Milan in Doha.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Doubt Juventus would sell him. They have UCL winning ambitions and they surely need Sandro for that.

agreed^^ why would they even consider selling him? Feels like an agent move to get a better contract. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well chelsea isnt attractive enough nowadays even with our position and all. Even when there are clear cut spaces for such players to fit immediately they dont wink. Like the case of man united and Griezmann were its an obvious deal. But i can see y even though its frustrating that happens. Chelsea have been a team for top players but not top top top players like players who are world eleven material (the Zidane's Kaka's......) the closest we got to such a player was torres and we all know what happened after. Since then chelsea have had the phobia to sign any player of that caliber. So any player with world best nomination or world 11 team hopes prefers a man united type of team with much history and all. Not many will leave a team like Juventus for chelsea for to them it is a downgrade. So we can just hope for the best. I stand to be corrected though.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

That's a lot of dole for a wing back I rather get Faouzi Ghoulam who would be a lot cheaper 

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

That's a lot of dole for a wing back I rather get Faouzi Ghoulam who would be a lot cheaper 

I rather spend 50m on real quality player than 30 and need to change him every two years.

43 minutes ago, the wes said:

You forgot where Ghoulam plays :D Napoli sucessfully claimed 94 million for Higuain, 65 million for Cavani, 30 million for Lavezzi... Also, they didn't sell Koulibaly for 50 million and never sold Marek Hamsik. Their chairman, Aurelio De Laurentiis is one serious motherfucker, it's not easy to do business with them.

8 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

You forgot where Ghoulam plays :D Napoli sucessfully claimed 94 million for Higuain, 65 million for Cavani, 30 million for Lavezzi... Also, they didn't sell Koulibaly for 50 million and never sold Marek Hamsik. Their chairman, Aurelio De Laurentiis is one serious motherfucker, it's not easy to do business with them.

I read Ghoulam could be available at £15m cause he's on the last year of his contract in the summer i think Aurelio De Laurentiis would type of guy wouldn't like to lose a player on a freebie 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I read Ghoulam could be available at £15m cause he's on the last year of his contract in the summer i think Aurelio De Laurentiis would type of guy wouldn't like to lose a player on a freebie 

My main concern about Ghoulam is that he didn't score one goal for Napoli in 128 games and he scored only one for St. Étienne in 98 games.

I understand he plays in a different position at Napoli, but in our formation wingbacks often have chances to score. Marcos and Moses have 7 goals in the Premier League together.

36 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

My main concern about Ghoulam is that he didn't score one goal for Napoli in 128 games and he scored only one for St. Étienne in 98 games.

I understand he plays in a different position at Napoli, but in our formation wingbacks often have chances to score. Marcos and Moses have 7 goals in the Premier League together.

Interesting stat mate I didn't know that what about felipe anderson  has a wing back?? He's did a good job in that role for Lazio a few times 

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Interesting stat mate I didn't know that what about felipe anderson  has a wing back?? He's did a good job in that role for Lazio a few times 

Ghoulam - 31 For a WB bud, whens his legs going to buckle? Far too old.

Specially when YOU think Radjas too old for us evil-smile_zpsfyepkeiv.gif

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

I dont see why people rate Ghoulam so much. Whenever I saw him, he was average with absolutely no real impact and poor defending. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Ghoulam - 31 For a WB bud, whens his legs going to buckle? Far too old.

Specially when YOU think Radjas too old for us evil-smile_zpsfyepkeiv.gif

Ghoulam is 26 I like Radja but him and Bakayoko are both quoted at £32m I just think I would rather pay £32m for 22 year old than 29 year old just 

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Ghoulam is 26 I like Radja but him and Bakayoko are both quoted at £32m I just think I would rather pay £32m for 22 year old than 29 year old just 

Soz mate - dunno who the fuck I was thinking about. I know its gotta be someone you like whos 31 cause it stuck in me mind lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You