• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are still mad about this:

So yeah, it will be a difficult game. But still, we can even afford losing, since we'll still be 5 points clear. United have 39 points now too. If they don't win this, they might soon be out of the top 5. The pressure's on them.

We have a smart manager, a better team and we will show up definitely. Costa's back and he seems hungry for more goals. Hazard is in a great form. Pedro is back. Kante and Matic will be starting too. About the defence, I think it's good that the lads made mistakes against Stoke (specially since we won that game eventually), because that way Conte knows that he needs to work on some things and I am sure they will be back at their best for this match.

I am a little nervous, of course, but it's normal to be like that before a derby, isn't it? Yet, I can't wait for this game. Come on!

Some guys  are clearly overrating this Tottenham side as if they are some Barca or Madrid.They lost to piss poor Man Utd side.Their side is full of average players and punching above their weights.Not even one world class player is in their team.Coming to the game  Fabregas should not be in the side if he has to play in 2 man midfield.Hope we maintain  our composure during their pressing in 1st half and maintain possession.Cahill should limit his defensive mistakes.Matic should start the game.

Conte just said Alonso was fit to play, same with luiz although he is still struggling from the aguero challenge.

Pedro and Matic back in for me. Going to be a fast physical game against a hated rival. My stance is always the same against the top 6 teams away, any points tomorrow and I will be happy. If we get 3 ill be absolutely buzzing, if we get 1 ill be very happy especially with Liverpool dropping points. I am not any more worried about tottenham than I would be away at ManU, City, Arsenal or Liverpool. Costa LOVES this type of game and he is in the best form of anyone on the field. Pedro and hazard buzzing around will free up some space for him. Nervous for a big game but excited!

3 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Conte just said Alonso was fit to play, same with luiz although he is still struggling from the aguero challenge.

Pedro and Matic back in for me. Going to be a fast physical game against a hated rival. My stance is always the same against the top 6 teams away, any points tomorrow and I will be happy. If we get 3 ill be absolutely buzzing, if we get 1 ill be very happy especially with Liverpool dropping points. I am not any more worried about tottenham than I would be away at ManU, City, Arsenal or Liverpool. Costa LOVES this type of game and he is in the best form of anyone on the field. Pedro and hazard buzzing around will free up some space for him. Nervous for a big game but excited!

It could have been much worse, but it seems like that Aguero tackle is becoming more bothersome than originally thought.

All because a vindictive twat couldn't handle getting outplayed AGAIN.

I know Liverpool's draw yesterday has given some room for error for this one but we gotta really win this. Never mind the gap to second, wouldn't want to us to give Arsenal, City, Spurs and heck, even United any hope/encouragement of catching us.

I think guys what we tend to forget is those other North London wankers Wankers_zps5zz7nqfd.gif  did their 14 win record over 2 seasons! We are attempting to equal AND brea\k it in 1 season!

Now thats a fuckin record to make!

Wow Bournemouth sure likes to give us a hand, first Liverpool and now Arsenal, but they almost blew it, leading 3-0 only to let Arsenal draw the match :/ , shame they couldn't beat those gooner karnts, but all in all its great for us that Liverpool and Arsenal dropped points, we need to try and make the most of this opportunity, we definitely cant get soft now, try and go for the kill, huge chance to go even more points clear, altough we have more breathing space for our game against Spurs, now that our rivals have dropped points. Cheers

Win this and in my opinion the title is sewn up. Can't see a Conte team with this many pedigreed, seriel winners letting an 8 point gap slip. Especially if we also make a couple of good signings for depth this month,

I would do anything for a win tomorrow. Haven't been this desperate for a win since....well, we ended Spuds' title hopes last season.

The significance of this game is massive. I feel if we win this game the huge momentum and confidence will surge us over the line to the title. If we lose the game then it could dent our momentum and confidence giving the chasing pack a sniff at the title.

However I think a draw is most likely which still would be a decent result given that this is a high pressure derby match. Also our defence looked uncharastically vulnerable last match conceding two goals at home while Spurs are in good form as well atm.

So realistically I see this match as a 1-1 or 2-2 result but I am hoping for the win.