test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Spurs 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

546 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, ZOS said:

everybody is writing us off.. we'll beat them

That's what u want people writing us off that means there will be more pressure on spurs beating us and less pressure on chelsea this month will make us or break us there's alot of hard fixtures this month 

14 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Ivanovic is probably the best replacement for Luiz.

then we will lose hahahaha

guddy6969 likes this

This game makes me feel very uneasy, its just that gut feeling, but i hope the players are really up for this one and give 110% because it will be hell in there, i expect the same scenario as last season at the bridge when they kicked us off the park (farking karnts), but in the end we managed to ruin their plans. We need to start in the best manner possible, or else it will be really difficult for us to get a grip on the game, look the reality is we can´t win every game, but i hope we can get the required result there eventough im scared shitless for this one and winning here would be a huge statement if we want to win the league. Cheers mates and goodluck

Biggest thing we have to expect and deal with is them targeting our wingbacks. They have loads and loads of pace in wide areas and that's what Alonso struggles against. Also, as great as Cesc has been lately this is the last opponent he should be starting against. Matic is a must.

I really hope we don't allow them to play the sort of game they always want to play. Don't let them pin us with the press constantly. The most infuriating thing is seeing us get rattled by pressure and not being able to string 2-3 passes together. It pissed me off when they came to the Bridge earlier and would get stuck into us and disposess the ball immedietly. We have to keep composure and try to dictate the tempo.

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

The way the media are covertly hoping we lose because they want Liverpool to win the league, or don't want to end up with egg on their faces regarding City and Utd being the initial front runners for the league, makes me want to, not just beat Spurs, but beat them well and send a message to the media and rest of our rivals. Pochettino's arrogance rubs me the wrong way too. 

This one could really be hell but I strongly belive in Antonio and his passion for winning every game.No doubt he wiill study them and give a boys good information but what makes me nervous is that we are declining a little bit,which is 100% normal,this run has to end one day ( God just not with bloody Spurs,I know). I think if we manage to score first,we will win easily.I can't see us winning after conceding first,I think they learned lesson last time...We need many fresh and quick legs for those fast bastards so Cesc shouldn't be a starter...

If we win this,we can say easily  that we are first favorites to win the league,sometimes that isn't good but it would be true....

39 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Liverpool drops some points at Sunderland today. Excellent.

Now, focus on Spurs. Any injury news yet for us or them? Both sides healthy?

Come on you Chelsea!!

JT and Alsono are doubtful and just lamela out for spurs 

57 minutes ago, the wes said:

JT and Alsono are doubtful and just lamela out for spurs 

Who do you play for Alonso? Need someone with pace. I would be tempted to put either Willian or Pedro out there so you could get both in the game. I know this would not happen. Chalaboh? Too young for this game? Put Azpilicueta out there and bring Zouma in?

i would like everyone else's thoughts on this.

Come on you Chelsea!!

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Put Azpilicueta out there and bring Zouma in?

That's what I would do or even play Ivan in RCB position I think it's to much of big game to fire Zouma in straight away especially after coming back from very bad injury 

Liverpool dropping points gives us a little bit over breathing room..but as ITB mentioned, an excellent performance that we are capable of while troncing spurs would be the icing on the cake..PL title is royal blue

Mauricio Pochettino believes everyone will be behind Tottenham when they play Chelsea

Pochettino is a tosser hope we beat the cunts 

We lose and we still are 5 points clear, thanks to Liverpool. 

We just have to go out there and play the fearless football we've seen on this run. This is our chance for 14 wins in a row. 14 in the hardest league to maintain winning streaks, we have to go out and take it, like we took it vs City, Spurs and most recently, Stoke. And I think we will.