• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

19 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

This has Tottenham ending our winning streak written all over it. 

We ended their titles hope last year and we ended their "unbeaten" run 2 months ago see they want blood. 

People need to realise the run will end. I think it'll end wednesday at WHL. No shame in it, let's hope it's not the beginning of a poor run with Liverpool catching onto us. 

9 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I still don't fear them. I never will. We wil win on wednesday. 

:rolleyes:

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilkins has stated that he wants Tottenham to win in order to maintain interest in the Premier League title race this season.

"As far as the Premier League is concerned and I'm a Chelsea fan, but we need Tottenham to beat Chelsea to keep it alive because at the moment, they are absolutely outstanding," Wilkins told Sky Sports.

15 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Sorry man I'm just so damn nervous about the game on WHL...visiting it and every time I went to WHL to watch Spurs-Chelsea we get a bad result.

Just don't blame me if it happens lol 

It gonna be sad if something bad happened to you before this match :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I thought Kenedy was supposed to be back training with the team, and has had his loan cut short

You're correct, he has been training with the team for a couple of weeks now. But he wasn't eligible to play for us again until the transfer window re-opened.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Wilkins has stated that he wants Tottenham to win in order to maintain interest in the Premier League title race this season.

"As far as the Premier League is concerned and I'm a Chelsea fan, but we need Tottenham to beat Chelsea to keep it alive because at the moment, they are absolutely outstanding," Wilkins told Sky Sports.

What a two-faced hypocrite. No fan would ever want their team beaten in any match, especially when it's against their contemporary most hated rival in a game that would give us infinite confidence and joy were we to win it. If I was a club/stadium official, I would give this POS a lifetime ban from ever coming to the Bridge. Gosh it boils my blood so much that he had the audacity to call himself a Chelsea fan while basically cheering on Tottenham to win.

5 hours ago, Irakozium257 said:

What a two-faced hypocrite. No fan would ever want their team beaten in any match, especially when it's against their contemporary most hated rival in a game that would give us infinite confidence and joy were we to win it. If I was a club/stadium official, I would give this POS a lifetime ban from ever coming to the Bridge. Gosh it boils my blood so much that he had the audacity to call himself a Chelsea fan while basically cheering on Tottenham to win.

I don't know what Ray was thinking coming off with that comment for ex chelsea player 

6 minutes ago, ZOS said:

everybody is writing us off.. we'll beat them

How, who is writing us off? Writing off a team on a 13 game winning streak indicates mental issues or a fixed match.

59 minutes ago, ZOS said:

everybody is writing us off.. we'll beat them

No one is writing us off. It's just come to the point where everyone else wants us to lose because they can't stand us winning every week and they are desperate for Klopp and Liverpool to win the league!

6 hours ago, Irakozium257 said:

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I don't know what Ray was thinking coming off with that comment for ex chelsea player 

He was only trying to speak from a neutral perspective. As a Chelsea fan, of course we want to win every week but if you were a neutral, you would be hoping someone beat Chelsea just to make things interesting at the top, no?

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

He was only trying to speak from a neutral perspective. As a Chelsea fan, of course we want to win every week but if you were a neutral, you would be hoping someone beat Chelsea just to make things interesting at the top, no?

Those people don't know what they're talking about, it's as interesting as it's ever been. 6pt gap is nothing in the EPL.