test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Spurs 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

546 posts in this topic
52 minutes ago, manpe said:

:rolleyes:

Sorry man I'm just so damn nervous about the game on WHL...visiting it and every time I went to WHL to watch Spurs-Chelsea we get a bad result.

Just don't blame me if it happens lol 

Supermonkey92 likes this

2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I thought Kenedy was supposed to be back training with the team, and has had his loan cut short

You're correct, he has been training with the team for a couple of weeks now. But he wasn't eligible to play for us again until the transfer window re-opened.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Wilkins has stated that he wants Tottenham to win in order to maintain interest in the Premier League title race this season.

"As far as the Premier League is concerned and I'm a Chelsea fan, but we need Tottenham to beat Chelsea to keep it alive because at the moment, they are absolutely outstanding," Wilkins told Sky Sports.

What a two-faced hypocrite. No fan would ever want their team beaten in any match, especially when it's against their contemporary most hated rival in a game that would give us infinite confidence and joy were we to win it. If I was a club/stadium official, I would give this POS a lifetime ban from ever coming to the Bridge. Gosh it boils my blood so much that he had the audacity to call himself a Chelsea fan while basically cheering on Tottenham to win.

13 years ago I was at whl for this very fixture. It was my first ever time to visit a football match and the day I became a Chelsea fan. Since then I have seldom been so anxious for us to win a game as I am today. 

nachikethas and 1chelsea like this

5 hours ago, Irakozium257 said:

What a two-faced hypocrite. No fan would ever want their team beaten in any match, especially when it's against their contemporary most hated rival in a game that would give us infinite confidence and joy were we to win it. If I was a club/stadium official, I would give this POS a lifetime ban from ever coming to the Bridge. Gosh it boils my blood so much that he had the audacity to call himself a Chelsea fan while basically cheering on Tottenham to win.

I don't know what Ray was thinking coming off with that comment for ex chelsea player 

6 minutes ago, ZOS said:

everybody is writing us off.. we'll beat them

How, who is writing us off? Writing off a team on a 13 game winning streak indicates mental issues or a fixed match.

Johnnyeye, 1chelsea, ZOS and 1 other like this

59 minutes ago, ZOS said:

everybody is writing us off.. we'll beat them

No one is writing us off. It's just come to the point where everyone else wants us to lose because they can't stand us winning every week and they are desperate for Klopp and Liverpool to win the league!

iceboy, ZOS and Kezza like this

6 hours ago, Irakozium257 said:

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I don't know what Ray was thinking coming off with that comment for ex chelsea player 

He was only trying to speak from a neutral perspective. As a Chelsea fan, of course we want to win every week but if you were a neutral, you would be hoping someone beat Chelsea just to make things interesting at the top, no?

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

He was only trying to speak from a neutral perspective. As a Chelsea fan, of course we want to win every week but if you were a neutral, you would be hoping someone beat Chelsea just to make things interesting at the top, no?

Those people don't know what they're talking about, it's as interesting as it's ever been. 6pt gap is nothing in the EPL.

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

Those people don't know what they're talking about, it's as interesting as it's ever been. 6pt gap is nothing in the EPL.

But you gotta remember, most of those people are the same ones claiming that we're unbeatable. So they are desperate for something bad to happen to us.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't know if Sky misquoted him and he was only talking on neutrals' behalf, but judging by the wes' post, I logically interpreted it as him saying that he himself wants T'ham to win, not talking on neutrals' behalf. I don't care if he wants them to win, but I do care and I get pissed off at him calling himself a Chelsea fan while admitting to wanting T'ham to win the game. 

6 minutes ago, Irakozium257 said:

I don't know if Sky misquoted him and he was only talking on neutrals' behalf, but judging by the wes' post, I logically interpreted it as him saying that he himself wants T'ham to win, not talking on neutrals' behalf. I don't care if he wants them to win, but I do care and I get pissed off at him calling himself a Chelsea fan while admitting to wanting T'ham to win the game. 

The line up spurs started off with against Watford 
Screenshot_20170102-074954.png

If Poch is starting with that line up they are going to press our defense non-stop. That formation looks deadly and might be the reason Spurs are making so many goals last 2 games.

Need to counterattack like against City if this is the case.
the wes likes this

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Fair enough. It makes much more sense by watching that than reading it. He was actually humbly saying that we look unstoppable and deadly on the counter, etc.