• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm optimistic we can win, even though our record at White Hart Lane isn't a stellar one, the mentality of this Chelsea team is different than the previous teams, plus Liverpool won against City and they'll probably win against Sunderland. the January period is going to be a difficult one, after facing Liverpool at Anfield, we'll face Arsenal at the bridge, if we manage to get some favorable results during this period we will be overwhelming favorites for the title, Come On You Blues!

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wanyama and Dembele are on 4 yellows ahead of their game at Watford tomorrow. Odds on them picking up the 5th?

The powers that be will have a word with the ref to go easy. They'll want Spuds at their best for the marquee matchup on Wednesday. :P

I never wish injury on players but....yeah...I kinda hope for a couple for Spuds. Hate the dirty bastards. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The powers that be will have a word with the ref to go easy. They'll want Spuds at their best for the marquee matchup on Wednesday. :P

I never wish injury on players but....yeah...I kinda hope for a couple for Spuds. Hate the dirty bastards. 

At the moment, I'm just hoping Pochettino doesn't try to match our formation (he has played with a back 3 in some games this season). Tired of seeing sides change to a back 3 against us.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Wanyama and Dembele are on 4 yellows ahead of their game at Watford tomorrow. Odds on them picking up the 5th?

It's irrelevant. Cut off date has passed. They need to pick up 10th from now on. It's stupid but it's date that matters not matchweek, so some teams only have 18 league games before limit is increased. 

Proof: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

This'll be a draw, I reckon. Could quite easily be a defeat though. We need to remember that after an incredible 13-game winning streak, a bad result will come sooner or later. So let's not have a meltdown when it does happen. It's how we bounce back that matters most.

Am I allowed to post links here? if so, it would be wonderful to beat Tottenham at White Hart Lane again. Because we have only beaten them there in just 1 of the last 10 meetings. Our last win there was when we beat them 4-2 under Roberto DI Matteo.

I'll always remember that game that for how Juan Mata owned Kyle Walker in the above video it only shows how Mata got his revenge. It leaves out the moment what the moment when Kyle Walker followed Malta to the touchline and booted Mata and the ball off the pitch.

8 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

It's irrelevant. Cut off date has passed. They need to pick up 10th from now on. It's stupid but it's date that matters not matchweek, so some teams only have 18 league games before limit is increased. 

Proof: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

Right. Forgot it was Dec 31. Those lucky bastards! :rant:

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Against Watford i would say odds of about 20/1 , i'd think Spurs should have a easy win, but hopefully a day less to recover and pick up afew injuries will help lol