test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Timo Werner

Started by Captain Ahmed,

467 posts in this topic

Wish we would be actively pursuing him, even if the ban sticks like as to date it has, we can still buy him. Bayern just waiting for him to become a free agent. We will still need him when the ban is either expired or overturned. Wonder how it would work though if we signed him while having to wait a year before registering him at which time his contract with Leipzig would have ended. 

P. S. We should be all over de ligt too with Juve trying to get him on the cheap and dare I say Havertz. All 3 we could use in near future if unable to now. 

On 04/07/2019 at 0:46 PM, Duppy Conqueror said:

Wish we would be actively pursuing him, even if the ban sticks like as to date it has, we can still buy him. Bayern just waiting for him to become a free agent. We will still need him when the ban is either expired or overturned. Wonder how it would work though if we signed him while having to wait a year before registering him at which time his contract with Leipzig would have ended. 

P. S. We should be all over de ligt too with Juve trying to get him on the cheap and dare I say Havertz. All 3 we could use in near future if unable to now. 

In the scenario you describe his Leipzig contact would end but the preagreed contract with us would then start.

Think he'd turn us down however.

Duppy Conqueror likes this

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

In the scenario you describe his Leipzig contact would end but the preagreed contract with us would then start.

Think he'd turn us down however.

I also think he prefers to stay in Germany or join his friend Klopp but I its worth a try, given we are the only top club who has a starting spoton offer for a young striker. In Germany pretty much everyone expects him to join Bayern on a free next season, that is just how they roll.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I also think he prefers to stay in Germany or join his friend Klopp but I its worth a try, given we are the only top club who has a starting spoton offer for a young striker. In Germany pretty much everyone expects him to join Bayern on a free next season, that is just how they roll.

Oh yes, I agree we should try. Just don't think we'll be any more successful with him than we have been with other sought after players recently.

Bayern are in an incredible position which even the Spanish giants must envy. In effect, all 52 professional clubs in Germany serve as their academy.

15 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Oh yes, I agree we should try. Just don't think we'll be any more successful with him than we have been with other sought after players recently.

Bayern are in an incredible position which even the Spanish giants must envy. In effect, all 52 professional clubs in Germany serve as their academy.

Still it is self destructory. The more dominant they get the weaker the league the less tv money for bundesliga the less tv money for them. They have always been proud of their 300m bank account.  Today that is an average transfer Window for a top club.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

I'm shocked no club as put in a bid for Werner 

Mos def been tapped up already by Bayern and they get him on a free next summer. It's what that miserable club do. 

the wes and Vesper like this

On 30/07/2019 at 1:44 AM, the wes said:

I'm shocked no club as put in a bid for Werner 

30m euros is a joke, lolol

he still ends up at Bayern, I say 90% plus likely 

Imagine guys we get him for 30m next summer. Just Michy's sell would cover it. Him and Abraham as striker option. Would be nice and it would save us a lot of money for other positions like CB, LB.. Skriniar, Chilwell, Sancho and Werner would be a dream of a transfer window! 

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Imagine guys we get him for 30m next summer. Just Michy's sell would cover it. Him and Abraham as striker option. Would be nice and it would save us a lot of money for other positions like CB, LB.. Skriniar, Chilwell, Sancho and Werner would be a dream of a transfer window! 

After that, we wake up and see come August 4 Djilobodji..

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

My predictions remain

Werner is 90% plus going to Bayern

Sancho to Shitty via right of first refusal clause

Sane to Bayern to fund Sancho (partially)

IF Reece comes good, there is zero chance we drop the £70m that Leicester wants for a RB

Skriniar will cost at least £90m, probably £100m plus to get Inter and Conte to cough him up, good luck with Marina the wonder bean counter on that one

Just scored a hat-trick tonight. Already has 5 goals from 3 league games. Gonna be shit when he goes to Bayern for only 30 million!

Just scored a hat-trick tonight. Already has 5 goals from 3 league games. Gonna be shit when he goes to Bayern for only 30 million!
Signed a new contract recently, so I doubt they will be getting their usual bargain prices.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Signed a new contract recently, so I doubt they will be getting their usual bargain prices.

There's reportedly a 30 million release clause in it.

We should be looking into that, then. €30m is a steal.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

We should be looking into that, then. €30m is a steal.

No shit, sherlock!