test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Timo Werner

Started by Captain Ahmed,

88 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, the wes said:

TIMO WERNER has rejected a contract extension with RB Leipzig, handing a big boost to Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/682052/Man-Utd-Liverpool-Chelsea-Timo-Werner-transfer-news-Leipzig-Premier-League-contract-update/amp

Would be an excellent signing imo. Wouldn't be surprised if Bayern snap him up eventually though. Lewa is in his 30s and Werner is a totally different style of striker. 

yuvala and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon we should be looking into signing this guy.  think he might be great for us.

Been reading up on him and seems RM really wanted him but  ZZ wouldn't sign him because he suffers with vertigo which is an ear problem which causes dizziness if subjected to loud noises!!

Look like Mou is a big fan - wouldn't like to see him in Mancland.

Good Write up on him

ESDF Analysis

https://www.esdfanalysis.com/player-analysis/timo-werner-2/

Werner.thumb.jpg.9da8fedcb39a83253b77cb332a95e763.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool could land Timo Werner for £36million

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/332478-liverpool-fc-transfers-timo-werner

Liverpool are poised to move for Timo Werner if he rejects RB Leipzig's latest contract offer and could land him for a cut-price fee, according to reports in Germany.

The 22-year-old striker is one of the hottest talents in the Bundesliga and has already netted 11 times in the league this season – only Paco Alcacer and Luka Jovic have netted more.

Leipzig are desperate to keep the Germany international, but he has so far stalled on signing a new contract with his current deal expiring in 2020.

According to Bild, Werner is hesitating and believes he is ready to make the next step in his career, with Leipzig only fourth in the Bundesliga and 11 points behind leaders Dortmund.

Liverpool, who have long-held interest in Werner, are watching the developments closely and believe they could land the forward for just £36m if he refuses to renew.

Leipzig would likely need to cash in on Werner rather than risk losing him for nothing, while they would rather sell to a foreign side than domestic rivals Bayern Munich.

The German champions have also been watching Werner extensively, while he previously said they are ‘in the picture’ if he ever leaves Leipzig.

Werner has also made no secret of the fact he would like to test himself in the Premier League – though unfortunately for Jurgen Klopp, his compatriot favours Old Trafford over Anfield.

‘Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history,’ Werner told FourFourTwo.

‘In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere. But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool. I’m now at a point where at some stage in the future I’d like to play in a team that wins titles.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Liverpool could land Timo Werner for £36million

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/332478-liverpool-fc-transfers-timo-werner

Liverpool are poised to move for Timo Werner if he rejects RB Leipzig's latest contract offer and could land him for a cut-price fee, according to reports in Germany.

The 22-year-old striker is one of the hottest talents in the Bundesliga and has already netted 11 times in the league this season – only Paco Alcacer and Luka Jovic have netted more.

Leipzig are desperate to keep the Germany international, but he has so far stalled on signing a new contract with his current deal expiring in 2020.

According to Bild, Werner is hesitating and believes he is ready to make the next step in his career, with Leipzig only fourth in the Bundesliga and 11 points behind leaders Dortmund.

Liverpool, who have long-held interest in Werner, are watching the developments closely and believe they could land the forward for just £36m if he refuses to renew.

Leipzig would likely need to cash in on Werner rather than risk losing him for nothing, while they would rather sell to a foreign side than domestic rivals Bayern Munich.

The German champions have also been watching Werner extensively, while he previously said they are ‘in the picture’ if he ever leaves Leipzig.

Werner has also made no secret of the fact he would like to test himself in the Premier League – though unfortunately for Jurgen Klopp, his compatriot favours Old Trafford over Anfield.

‘Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history,’ Werner told FourFourTwo.

‘In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere. But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool. I’m now at a point where at some stage in the future I’d like to play in a team that wins titles.’

See the money we are going to bid for wilson why not offer it to RB Leipzig For Werner 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Liverpool could land Timo Werner for £36million

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/332478-liverpool-fc-transfers-timo-werner

Liverpool are poised to move for Timo Werner if he rejects RB Leipzig's latest contract offer and could land him for a cut-price fee, according to reports in Germany.

The 22-year-old striker is one of the hottest talents in the Bundesliga and has already netted 11 times in the league this season – only Paco Alcacer and Luka Jovic have netted more.

Leipzig are desperate to keep the Germany international, but he has so far stalled on signing a new contract with his current deal expiring in 2020.

According to Bild, Werner is hesitating and believes he is ready to make the next step in his career, with Leipzig only fourth in the Bundesliga and 11 points behind leaders Dortmund.

Liverpool, who have long-held interest in Werner, are watching the developments closely and believe they could land the forward for just £36m if he refuses to renew.

Leipzig would likely need to cash in on Werner rather than risk losing him for nothing, while they would rather sell to a foreign side than domestic rivals Bayern Munich.

The German champions have also been watching Werner extensively, while he previously said they are ‘in the picture’ if he ever leaves Leipzig.

Werner has also made no secret of the fact he would like to test himself in the Premier League – though unfortunately for Jurgen Klopp, his compatriot favours Old Trafford over Anfield.

‘Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history,’ Werner told FourFourTwo.

‘In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere. But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool. I’m now at a point where at some stage in the future I’d like to play in a team that wins titles.’

See the money we are going to bid for wilson why not offer it to RB Leipzig For Werner 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, the wes said:

See the money we are going to bid for wilson why not offer it to RB Leipzig For Werner 

Because we're too dumb to spend our money on anywhere else other than Serie A. Ever since we got Conte as our manager 3 years, we have been frustratingly linked with too many Serie A players! :doh: Rarely linked with players from the Bundesliga or La Liga.

Unionjack, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

if we cant get Icardi or Dybala, he is next on the list, then Jovic, then fuck knows

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if we cant get Icardi or Dybala, he is next on the list, then Jovic, then fuck knows

Thats the guy we will sign! What team does he play for?

NikkiCFC and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Thats the guy we will sign! What team does he play for?

Fuck Knows is the CF for Middle Bollocks United in Boysack, Scotland.

d50f3dd1ad313075d4467e5cecae71d2.png

Unionjack and NikkiCFC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Knows is the CF for Middle Bollocks United in Boysack, Scotland.

d50f3dd1ad313075d4467e5cecae71d2.png

Ahhh yes!!

Nowhere near Wankum in Germany, Sandy Balls in Hampshire,Dildo in Canada or Fucking Australia then?

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.