test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      17
    • Luiz
      1
    • Cahill
      1
    • Alonso
      4
    • Kante
      1
    • Matic
      0
    • Willian
      0
    • Hazard
      3
    • Costa
      19
    • Fabregas (sub)
      3
    • Ivanovic (sub)
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic

Alan Pardew is a f#cking wanker so I want to beat him and his "pub" team. 

 

Make it 11 in a row. Palace stand f'king 16th(!) the whole we are going to drop points comments are bullshit. If we drop points to a team that's so shitty as Palace, that would be an utter disgrace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Alan Pardew is a f#cking wanker so I want to beat him and his "pub" team. 

 

Make it 11 in a row. Palace stand f'king 16th(!) the whole we are going to drop points comments are bullshit. If we drop points to a team that's so shitty as Palace, that would be an utter disgrace. 

Nah Pards ain't a wanker? He's ok as a manager. 

It will be a tough game - but likely- they will attack more than West Brom or Sunderland - so shouldn't be as bad as those games. It will be a pretty hard game though, I think you are forgetting that in local derby's the form book goes out of the window. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Nah Pards ain't a wanker? He's ok as a manager. 

It will be a tough game - but likely- they will attack more than West Brom or Sunderland - so shouldn't be as bad as those games. It will be a pretty hard game though, I think you are forgetting that in local derby's the form book goes out of the window. 

 

The man is a wanker in my opinion. 

And I hope they attack for christ sake instead of what WBA and Sununderland did because that makes it easier for us. 2-0 for the Blues and hopefully no Benteke masterclass incoming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK its great to see the guys having fun and enjoying their football again, it must be a good feeling for them. But theyre acting far too cool and relaxed. Watch them come out now. Theyre all smiling and relaxed. We got the likes of Diego going round the pitch to fans so they can take selfies with him ffs! I want them to come out like they’re Billy Big Bollox and want to rule the pitch and put the fear of god into whoever we play. We got the likes of Sunderland holding us to a 0-1 win so theres nothing to shout home about just yet. A few short weeks ago we would have run them ragged till they tapped out shouting mercy mercy!! I hate to say it but MAYBE we need a loss to shake them up a bit. I think just like the team did under Mou week after week of using the same side (even after weeks of playing shite) the starting 11 have become too relaxed as they dont have to fight for their places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time we play a lesser side i swear i see atleast one post saying that the team in question "have the game of their season against Chelsea" :doh: what reason would the likes of Sunderland, West Brom and Boro to only be up for two games a season against Chelsea and no one closer/with more a rivalry with?

DYC. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, the wes said:

Do we stick with fabregas or bring back matic in the line up lads ?? 

I think we kind of have to stick with him. Unlike sides like West Brom and Sunderland, Palace don't set out solely to frustrate the opposition by parking the bus and packing the midfield to negate everything. They'll actually play football.

Can sense this will be a match where we counter attack the hell out of them and score a few. Avoid letting Benteke get himself 1 v 1 against Azpi or Cahill, and hope whoever is on our left wing (Hazard) helps Alonso out against Zaha. That could be a very, very dangerous matchup. Alonso is almost a statue defensively with zero pace going against one of the fastest, trickiest wingers in the league.

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet here but I can't see them holding us to anything less than 2 goals. I'll go for a 1-3 Chelsea win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I think we kind of have to stick with him. Unlike sides like West Brom and Sunderland, Palace don't set out solely to frustrate the opposition by parking the bus and packing the midfield to negate everything. They'll actually play football.

Can sense this will be a match where we counter attack the hell out of them and score a few. Avoid letting Benteke get himself 1 v 1 against Azpi or Cahill, and hope whoever is on our left wing (Hazard) helps Alonso out against Zaha. That could be a very, very dangerous matchup. Alonso is almost a statue defensively with zero pace going against one of the fastest, trickiest wingers in the league.

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet here but I can't see them holding us to anything less than 2 goals. I'll go for a 1-3 Chelsea win.

Thats hoping he is fit for the game.

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked at the KO time. These early weekend matches SUCK. Luckily we won't have another until the Arsenal match in February.

-Kaplan- likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iceboy said:

Well this is interesting and could help us. 

IMG_20161216_185927.jpg

This shit happened to him at Newcastle. 😂 How does he keep getting a job in the premier league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Kaplan- said:

This shit happened to him at Newcastle. 😂 How does he keep getting a job in the premier league?

He keeps pulling out a string of decent results just as it looks bleak for him and it saves his job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He keeps pulling out a string of decent results just as it looks bleak for him and it saves his job. 

Or maybe he's a kiss-ass. He never beat Sunderland with Newcastle and STILL lasted a few years. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would bring Matic back for this one. Great chance to distance ourselves from the chasing back even more before they've played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Kaplan- said:

This shit happened to him at Newcastle. 😂 How does he keep getting a job in the premier league?

It's because he's English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

This shit happened to him at Newcastle. 😂 How does he keep getting a job in the premier league?

It most likely happened to him at West Ham and Charlton as well because his teams go on VERY bad runs. Here are his stats that were recorded until the end of last season.

4.-Alan-Pardews-Premier-League-Managerial-Streaks.png

http://www.thestatszone.com/articles/should-alan-pardew-be-under-more-pressure-at-crystal-palace

Tomo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.