test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic

I like the fact that we have been clinical in finishing and getting the goal but I still would like to see more of the performance we had  at the start of this winning streak.

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I like the fact that we have been clinical in finishing and getting the goal but I still would like to see more of the performance we had  at the start of this winning streak.

Difficult to sustain such form for such a prolonged period of time in the EPL. 11 game winning streak itself is remarkable despite the drying performances.

Barbara, bluephoenix and akgw13 like this

44 minutes ago, manpe said:

Difficult to sustain such form for such a prolonged period of time in the EPL. 11 game winning streak itself is remarkable despite the drying performances.

true but I if we can't sustain EPL how are we to compete in multiple competitions? I know that we lack depth in our squad but we need star performers to be on top of their game. Or it could just be me wanting Mosses to shine as he did at the start. Don't expect an Hazard from him but would certainly expect his good form to continue.

43 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

true but I if we can't sustain EPL how are we to compete in multiple competitions? I know that we lack depth in our squad but we need star performers to be on top of their game. Or it could just be me wanting Mosses to shine as he did at the start. Don't expect an Hazard from him but would certainly expect his good form to continue.

Just because we are competing only in the league and one cup doesn't mean we have the right to perform to our absolute best all the time, it doesn't happen no matter what competitions you are playing.

akgw13 likes this