test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The TC Hall Of Fame

Started by Steve,

245 posts in this topic

He's no longer comes on the forum, he just didn't have the time so he's no longer a mod.

Well done Alex.... Maybe you should get a social life. ;):beer:

I balance this place with university, two jobs, coaching three different teams and getting fucking hammered every friday night, not bad eh?

Well done Alex.... Maybe you should get a social life. ;):beer:

or maybe get a wife,,,, :clown:

You should know Ron... TalkChelsea is my wife.

Well, Steve is at least.

BluesChick likes this

I balance this place with university, two jobs, coaching three different teams and getting fucking hammered every friday night, not bad eh?

Bloody hell an excellent job you do of it

BlueLion. and capriccioso like this

It's gone now, but it meant, ''where are you going?''

I know what it means, I'm from Austria :P

But why did he use it?!

5pkbw7.png

That doesn't deserve a place in the Hall of Fame, it just shows how much of a pretentious cunt you used to be.

How many warnings for a ban?

Never been warned B)

Only reason I've never banned him is aside from him being a total moron, he is actually an exceptional member who is opinionated on a range of subjects, which can only be good for the forum. If he didn't act like a pillock when he first came, spouting shit about him being 'a Mod on the biggest hip-hop forum on the net' and acting like the best thing since sliced bread (which is obviously incorrect, since that title belongs to me), he would actually be a TalkChelsea legend, and possibly a Mod on the best football forum on the net. Shit happens though.

capriccioso likes this