test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Ahmed

Jay Dasilva

Started by Captain Ahmed,

23 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, Leif said:

Just watch his games. Go back and watch him playing alongside the likes of Christensen or even Terry when he played some games for the youth on the road back to recovery, and you'll see he's far, far closer to their shoulders/eyebrows/whatnot than Kante is beside the same players, for example. 

Chelsea had him listed as 5'4 only in a 2014/2015 youth yearbook when he was 15/16. And many noted the following seasons he'd started getting bigger. I can't find an official Chelsea record from this or last year that states his height. So, no records since the time he was literally too young to buy cigarettes. I was 5'4 then too :wub:

The year book is from this season as you can see in that tweet and as Stats confirmed. So you're wrong. Don't let facts get in the way though. 

35 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I can't believe Charlton took him on loan fully knowing his height issue and then not playing him because of his height issues. Must be something else.

They took him on loan because he was impressive for our U23 and is obviously very talented but after being seen in training, maybe their manager feels he is not ready physically imo. Playing at U23 and then going to play in a big mens league is totally different. Even if Charlton have a game in weekend then in week, he still does not get game time. Maybe the manager feels he is not as good as was expected to be but I feel his height is what will restrain him unfortunately. Really bizarre that he can't get into a struggling League 1 team.