test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti

Started by Captain Ahmed,

Andrea Belotti   74 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic
Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Way better player than Torres. 

Without a doubt. But tell that to Chelsea haha.

Going to watch Torino-Milan just for Belotti.

33 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Way better player than Torres. 

I agree mate Belotti is away better finisher than Torres 

23 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Don't want another Destro or Immobile.

Belotti is better finisher than them two and Belotti would be even better with quality players around him at chelsea  

BoyBlue96 likes this

30 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Please tell me he is fast and technical player. Don't want another Destro or Immobile. Remember how closely we were of buying Destro in 2014? Ffs Chelsea.

He's playing now against AC Milan so...turn on your tv ;) 

the wes likes this

Looks like a mix between Harry Kane and Drogba. Hasnt got as good a shot as kane or the athleticism to bully as good as drogba, but somehow reminds me of a mix of both of them. 

Great header of the ball, direct as hell, and a good goal scorer. Real poacher as well and presses like a tasmanian devil. 

Does he have any good long shots? 

The only thing puts me off signing Belotti is that €100m release clause we could get Alexandre Lacazette alot cheaper 

Lets face it. The only striker we have any idea thar Conte MIGHT be in for is Lorente and not to sound nasty I really wouldn't want him as our main striker.

We can find ourself in a bad position if we dont find a solution with Diego quickly. If Conte is sure of selling Diego in the summer why waste our time relying on his goals from now on? And would Diego remain his form knowing he will go in the summer? What if we dont know if Diego want to go in the summer? We cant search for a striker last 10 days of the transfer window in the summer or we will end up with Lloriente or some other tired deadwood.

Do you guys think we have any chance of buying Belotti this january? If Diego loses his head we got a perfect replacement for him otherwise why dont play them together? What a beast combo up front 💪💪

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Please tell me he is fast and technical player. Don't want another Destro or Immobile. Remember how closely we were of buying Destro in 2014? Ffs Chelsea.

He is scary similar to Costa from what I've seen. I'd prefer him over Lukaku, Morata (never been a fan of him) if Costa leaves. Him or Aubameyang. But Torino turned down a £56 mil offer for him so I don't know how much he is supposed to cost.

Haha Destro. The Wolf if I remember correctly. I remember the discussions. Some people can make a case for even the most average of players.

Ive read all I have found on the guy and to me he does sound like a perfect player for Conte. Ge seems to run round like a hamster on his wheel. hes stromg, hot a bite and he is always the 1st line of defence.

I like him. I'm wondering why Juve haven't gone for him.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ive read all I have found on the guy and to me he does sound like a perfect player for Conte. Ge seems to run round like a hamster on his wheel. hes stromg, hot a bite and he is always the 1st line of defence.

I like him. I'm wondering why Juve haven't gone for him.

Already dumped 100M Euros on Higuain tbf, and just finished signing Dybala to a new improved contract. 

Haven't seen much from this kid, but if everyone on Football Twitter and Here are going crazy rating him, there must be something there. 

I dont follow Belotti much, only heard alot about being realy good, complete striker etc.

Something similar I heard for Baba two years ago. Smaller club, but fantastic player and one of best fullbacks, that even Madrid and whole PL, Bayern etc were interested. Didnt knew much, but that hype around Baba was unreal for bundesliga player. Then we forked out 25m which was alot for fullback. And he didnt realy replicate his form here.

Im not saying Belotti aint good, from what I seen he is having great season, but I would like to give him at least one more season to show whats he made of.

And for rumoured -100m? Well I dont care if he is having best season of all strikers, one year isnt enough to warrant 100m or anything close.

Dazzy_Vance likes this