Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Either our board is incompetent or that we are no longer appealing to people( wonder why?) 

I was really hoping for this transfer imagine losing him and getting PEA for crazy money :( Would have cared if we got both but getting him and not getting Belotti.

I was about say we dont go behind youngsters any more but clearly isn't the case we got Bakayoko. So which means we are going after players who have had done well on CL? 

1 hour ago, nono said:

Being Italian he probably prefers Milan. There's little we can do.

Show him the money and he goes even in China. Same goes for almost every player on this planet.

1 hour ago, quickpassnmove said:

Big test time for Granovskaia-Emenalo.

What have you got?

You can see it even now, going to a pre-season tour with less number and quality of players. Still time to turn the things around, but so far they have done almost nothing, no wonder Conte's talks about new contract are stalled.

• 5 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I refuse to believe this. I love Belotti. Don't you dare try and get my excited Chelsea. Never gonna happen.

Same, people shouldn't joke with news about Belotti.

I shall aim for the knee if they joke with us!
ryu_hayabusa_ninja_gaiden_3_screenshot_r

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

I'm calling bullshit. Makes zero sense unless the plan is to play two up front with Hazard behind in a free role.

352 or 424 would surely happen. The space hazard could work in would be truly frightening. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You