test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti

Started by Captain Ahmed,

Andrea Belotti   74 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

390 posts in this topic

I still hope we sign Belotti :) We would have the best strikeforce in the league for sure, and all our strikers below 25.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, termninja said:

I still hope we sign Belotti :) We would have the best strikeforce in the league for sure, and all our strikers below 25.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Your hope might be justified if we hadn't signed Morata for big money earlier. You know how Ben Franklin is quoted saying that the only things certain in life are death and taxes? You can add us not buying Belotti to that.

ILoveLamp likes this

Just now, manpe said:

Your hope might be justified if we hadn't signed Morata for big money earlier. You know how Ben Franklin is quoted saying that the only things certain in life are death and taxes? You can add us not buying Belotti to that.

Hell man, that won't stop me from hoping! But I agree, it's highly unlikely.

I know it isnt going to happen but my dream of him coming is still alive! aha Sell bats/Diego bring in Llorente and Belotti. Morata/Belotti/Llorente is unreal and with Tammy coming up Llorente can age out gracefully. 

Until the window closes ill keep trying to speak this transfer into existence!:D

termninja likes this

I know it isnt going to happen but my dream of him coming is still alive! aha Sell bats/Diego bring in Llorente and Belotti. Morata/Belotti/Llorente is unreal and with Tammy coming up Llorente can age out gracefully. 
Until the window closes ill keep trying to speak this transfer into existence!

We'll only be getting on CF & I expect it to be Llorente with Bony rejoining Swansea.

Would be wonderful if Belotti were to come, though. I think the board will get one big signing over the line before Thursday night.

Unfortunately it seems this man was truly a one-season-wonder. Not fit for the likes of our club if both his club and especially international performances are anything to go by. His level is a step up to be sure, the likes of Roma perhaps, but they'll never afford him. Wherever he goes, I think the time for him and the club will be unfruitful. The 1 word to define him is limited. Yes he can drive forward like Ramires, yes he can header powerfully and shoot powerfully, but there is no poise. Without the goal stats to cover that up, it's easier to see.

10 hours ago, Leif said:

Unfortunately it seems this man was truly a one-season-wonder. Not fit for the likes of our club if both his club and especially international performances are anything to go by. His level is a step up to be sure, the likes of Roma perhaps, but they'll never afford him. Wherever he goes, I think the time for him and the club will be unfruitful. The 1 word to define him is limited. Yes he can drive forward like Ramires, yes he can header powerfully and shoot powerfully, but there is no poise. Without the goal stats to cover that up, it's easier to see.

Who gives a fuck about this guy. We have Alvaro Morata.

eemanyooel, Leif and the wes like this

On 11/14/2017 at 3:11 AM, DDA said:

Who gives a fuck about this guy. We have Alvaro Morata.

Heh. When a player was touted to leave for around £100m, it's hard not to point out he's currently a £20m player:drunk:

DDA likes this