Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

36 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Because he's better then the last two. 

He is. Right now. Italian strikers are known to fade away. I rate him, but he could end up being a Quagliarella.

Also, the other two have immense potential, should we just kill it off?

26 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Is he any good? 

I watch Serie A because I love Italian football....

And I am in love with Belotti. He is without a doubt the best Serie A striker at the moment under Dybala. Better than Icardi and Higuain.

Andrea ''Il Gallo'' Belotti at Stamford Bridge under Conte....madness! 

Morata or Belotti? Belotti any day of the week. Italy has got some amazing talents coming up for the coming years for La Squadra Azzurra! 

On 13/01/2017 at 3:01 AM, the wes said:

andrea-belotti-torino-sky-sports_3866959.jpg

Glad its not just me getting double posts. Thought it was me with a dodgy link.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Easy for you to say lol I didn't understand a word of it sorry to say.

I dont know owt about him but the guy seems like hes got the right equipment.

Would you all trust him week in week out to lead the line fighting for European domination?

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Would you all trust him week in week out to lead the line fighting for European domination?

Absolutely but he has a HUGE buy out clause that might cause some Torres dejavu....

4 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Absolutely but he has a HUGE buy out clause that might cause some Torres dejavu....

I know you dont like the idea of paying big sums out for players but Ive always believed in you get what you pay for (NORMALLY)

I think if the club sees a player that we know would fit and iwould make us a better team then we should do all thats possible to get him

Payers  dont grow up thinking they must play for us no matter how good we are or what we win so the only option we have is to dig deep and pay up for them. We must aim as high as we can and not just setytle for 2nd/3rd best.

IMHO anyway.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Belotti quality finishing reminds me so much of Fabrizio Ravanelli he's so deadly front of goal Belotti would have a field day feeding off hazard Willian or Pedro 

Absolutely. He is a striker we call a "goaltjes dief" in Holland. Translated a goal-thief. Belotti is a very complete number 9. He can shoot, he can make headers, he can dribble make intelligent runs, good passes and someone who can make runs with the ball. Diego can't. Diego is too slow. 

I've watched him many times on tv but for people who want to see a bit of what he can do (doubt many people here follow the Serie A):

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Belotti quality finishing reminds me so much of Fabrizio Ravanelli he's so deadly front of goal Belotti would have a field day feeding off hazard Willian or Pedro 

I think mate this is one problem we have. Our top 3 dont get fed the balls enough. Eden a few games now has been quiet. Mainly because hes not been getting the ball.

We need more creativity behind them to make sure they do get fed.

26 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Translation for you: Chelsea has strong interest in Andrea Belotti but a move in summer is much more likely than in january with Costa leaving in summer,Conte wants Belotti as his replacement but it will not be easy as he has a 100m release clause. According to other sources as well Torino would accept a bid below 100m

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Translation for you: Chelsea has strong interest in Andrea Belotti but a move in summer is much more likely than in january with Costa leaving in summer,Conte wants Belotti as his replacement but it will not be easy as he has a 100m release clause. According to other sources as well Torino would accept a bid below 100m

It is a rumour he has a 100m buy out clause. I believe Torino has never said anything about this.

They did this because they don't want be in the position Napoli was when Juve activated Higuain's release clause and Higuain was like "Juventus....yeah why the fuck not. UCL contenders and they will run the Serie A with that squad."

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

It is a rumour he has a 100m buy out clause. I believe Torino has never said anything about this.

They did this because they don't want be in the position Napoli was when Juve activated Higuain's release clause and Higuain was like "Juventus....yeah why the fuck not. UCL contenders and they will run the Serie A with that squad."

The clause is only for teams outside Serie A.

6 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

So do the RELIABLE media etc think that Conte has interest or any communications gone on?

Theres so many reports saying we are iterested on players only to have their manager say no contact has been made.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

So do the RELIABLE media etc think that Conte has interest or any communications gone on?

Theres so many reports saying we are iterested on players only to have their manager say no contact has been made.

No manager will ever say that he is interested in a player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You