Westworld

BlueLyon

Anyone watching new hbo show Westworld? 

Its about artificial world aka theme park where secrets start to reveal. Thats the best description I can put without any spoilers.

Its directed by C Nolan brother, and features many known actors such as Hopkins and Ed Harris etc...

4 episodes in, I realy realy like the show. The timing is perfect, actors are brilliant, story is something new and there are so many little secrets all perfectly lining up into one giant one. You have no clue whats going on, but with each episode, tiny bit gets revealed. 

On the eye it looks like science fiction thing, but its so well masked and the real story is alot more deeper to think.

Much like Nolan's movies, Memento, Inception or Intelstellar, this one has the very same style. 

I realy recommend it to take a look.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/10/2016 at 7:36 AM, Muzchap said:

Yeah really enjoying it :) 

The plot is really good and you have to pay attention to the small details :)

Excellent series. What is consciousness? What is humanity? Where is the line? And how does this related to creating artificial consciousness?

You still dont know whats going on behind the scenes. They are giving us bits to the back story bit by bit which I like.

Its not a case of the AI getting a memory and their own consciousness its the workers playing with and progressing their circuitry.and not wiping their memory.

There will obviously be some sort of AI uprising but Im interested to see what Anthony Hopkins character is upto and what happened to his old partner and where he is.

Its got to be picked up again for another series..