test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLyon

Westworld

Started by BlueLyon,

Anyone watching new hbo show Westworld? 

Its about artificial world aka theme park where secrets start to reveal. Thats the best description I can put without any spoilers.

Its directed by C Nolan brother, and features many known actors such as Hopkins and Ed Harris etc...

4 episodes in, I realy realy like the show. The timing is perfect, actors are brilliant, story is something new and there are so many little secrets all perfectly lining up into one giant one. You have no clue whats going on, but with each episode, tiny bit gets revealed. 

On the eye it looks like science fiction thing, but its so well masked and the real story is alot more deeper to think.

Much like Nolan's movies, Memento, Inception or Intelstellar, this one has the very same style. 

I realy recommend it to take a look.

Muzchap likes this

On 29/10/2016 at 7:36 AM, Muzchap said:

Yeah really enjoying it :) 

The plot is really good and you have to pay attention to the small details :)

Excellent series. What is consciousness? What is humanity? Where is the line? And how does this related to creating artificial consciousness?

You still dont know whats going on behind the scenes. They are giving us bits to the back story bit by bit which I like.

Its not a case of the AI getting a memory and their own consciousness its the workers playing with and progressing their circuitry.and not wiping their memory.

There will obviously be some sort of AI uprising but Im interested to see what Anthony Hopkins character is upto and what happened to his old partner and where he is.

Its got to be picked up again for another series..  

Muzchap likes this