test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLion.

Deco

Started by BlueLion.,

Another signing at the wrong time.

He should have been signed by Jose in 2004, yet we wait 4 years until he past his peak and overlook a young, hungry Modric in favour of him,smh.

eldo likes this

Be one to tell the grandchildren though. 'I used to watch my Chelsea team with Michael Ballack, Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Ashley Cole, Deco, Nicolas Anelka, Petr Cech... and Salomon Kalou...'

Sheva. likes this

He had a wonderful career. I wish he came to Chelsea earlier, with Mourinho, but I still enjoyed him being at the Bridge.

Great player, great career, pity we signed him when he was 30 odd and not when he was playing at Porto.