test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MichaelDance

Fifa 17

Started by MichaelDance,

71 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'll be forever wishing for him to regain his 2014 form, even though that won't happen :P And in the game he's still pretty good.

can we swap ;) Fifa 17 player for the current one haha joking, I blame Burnley since that accident he's never been the same.

On 9/24/2016 at 9:56 PM, Blue_Fox_ said:

https://s.wordpress.com/mshots/v1/http://wefut.com/en/squads/squadonly/9587994/
Probably am going to build this team this year. Because I'm a megalomaniac. Thoughts?

bench is kinda weak. 

What does Inyaki Williams look like in FIFA this year?

Pretty sure I'm not buying FIFA from now on. the gameplay and physics are garbage for me and club mode doesn't allow you to make a custom player with custom specs (still). boring.

On 27/09/2016 at 9:10 PM, quickpassnmove said:

What does Inyaki Williams look like in FIFA this year?

They upgraded him quite a lot as it seems. Quite fair as well.

Finished The Journey pretty quickly. I'm wonder if it'll be a continuing thing. 

Player career feels the exact same. 

Thats really all I've done so far. 

MichaelDance likes this

10 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Finished The Journey pretty quickly. I'm wonder if it'll be a continuing thing. 

Player career feels the exact same. 

Thats really all I've done so far. 

I hope so we get some nice news at the end and clicking advance just takes us to the final story bit, so I hope EA expands it otherwise we've been taken for a ride when we were told we can play as Alex Hunter only when it's 1 season.

Did I got better the past year or is  it Legendary too easy this year?

I finished the Journey on Legendary and lost no more than 4 games. I played as the whole team, not only with Alex Hunter.

And I just beat TOTW on Legenary quite easy with 3-0.

Anyone else having an easy time with Legendary difficulty?

P.S. Tried the Ultimate difficulty on a Single Player Season against a lower side team and it was comfortably easy too. Then tried against TOTW on Ultimate and it's on another level.

Lol at ratings...

Ea upgrades those who have contracts with EA and those who get alot of press talk. With some ratings, one has to wonder if they even watch games or is it just bias.

Then some get completely overlooked. With all that money EA gets, they should do it more accurately.

On 03/10/2016 at 8:25 PM, Special Juan said:

IMO PES2017 is on another level to this game.

If you want to deploy tactics, ai etc yes, but Fifa is still more fun and fluid in gameplay. Pes has better faces, but in action, the movement on fifa players is much better imo.  

Fifa would be almost perfect game if it wasnt for scripting or whatever happens once in every few games online when the players get unbelievably slow, unresponsive and opponent always gets every 50:50 ball. I hope they fixed that in 17.

Tbh, Pes has potential, but they have to fix the basics first.

7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If you want to deploy tactics, ai etc yes, but Fifa is still more fun and fluid in gameplay. Pes has better faces, but in action, the movement on fifa players is much better imo.  

Fifa would be almost perfect game if it wasnt for scripting or whatever happens once in every few games online when the players get unbelievably slow, unresponsive and opponent always gets every 50:50 ball. I hope they fixed that in 17.

Each to their own, I won't be buying FIFA17 this year because PES2017 is brilliant IMO....And I say that from being a staunch FIFA player for about 10 years.

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Ive got both and in no way is Fifa more fluid. It takes players an age to turn, pass and shoot. PES is a lot more responsive. I still enjoy both though.

PES is back to it's best and I say that after playing last night for around 4-5 hours and it is the PES of old times. Sweaty palms, end to end games with terrific animations and small touches that make this game superb.

If you want pretty looking graphics and all the bells and whistles of licenses etc then FIFA is the one, but if you want pure gameplay, fluent football and a top class football experience, then buy PES.

Thought about buying this but then decided to get a couple of month's worth of food instead!

Fucking hell, it was something like 90 pounds on origins. I'll wait a few months till it reaches 20/30 pounds. 

8 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Thought about buying this but then decided to get a couple of month's worth of food instead!

Fucking hell, it was something like 90 pounds on origins. I'll wait a few months till it reaches 20/30 pounds. 

You sure you didn't see the Deluxe Edition?

http://kotaku.com/fifa-17-accidentally-used-a-real-guys-twitter-handle-a-1787532525

FIFA 17 is praised for being true-to-life in every regard—so true-to-life that, hell, developer EA even included a real guy’s name and Twitter handle. And, boy, is he pissed.

Released late September, FIFA 17 offered “The Journey,” its new story mode which followed athlete Alex Hunter’s rise to soccer glory. In-game, one of Hunter’s fans is Calvin Wong, who messages him on a Twitter-like platform with the handle @CalWong.

“Can’t believe @MrAlexHunter was too busy to give me his autograph after I spent 4ever waiting for him!” the fictional @CalWong said. Later, after obtaining the autograph, @CalWong writes, “Will keep it 4ever.”

Cute. There’s just one catch: Calvin Wong is a real person (a Cartoon Network story boarder, in fact) who tweets as @CalWong. On September 20th, a FIFA 17 fan tweeted a screenshot from the game at Wong, tipping him off that the game had used his name and Twitter handle without consulting him. In response, Wong had some choice words for EA:

Wong’s tweet got some traction. Over the next few days, Wong sent out a few more accusing EA of ignoring his original complaint. Wong called for them to admit that they were wrong for not doing their due-diligence to confirm whether the Twitter handle was real.

“I work at Cartoon Network,” Wong told Kotaku in an e-mail, “and every time we make up a character in a show, we make sure that it’s cleared legally. A cursory search of my ID @CalWong brings me up instantly. The fact that nobody at EA [was] smart enough to do that is ridiculous.”

For days, Wong didn’t hear from EA. But he did hear from FIFA fans who had their own opinions about Wong’s complaints. Wong was called an “irrelevant prick,” among other insults.

“Hope they leave it in and tell everyone to tweet you,” read on tweet.

“The game is bigger than you. Behave,” read another.

FIFA 17

A few racist tweets were sent his way as well, riffing on his last name and heritage. “I got harassed pretty harshly about it, with tons of racism,” Wong said. The negative attention was stressful, bolstering his resolve to get his name wiped from FIFA 17.

“It’s as if I had a cute private house in my corner of the net and somebody thousands of miles away gave a bunch of soccer hooligans my address,” Wong said.

After Wong’s lawyer reached out to EA, the behemoth developer apologized to Wong in an e-mail, describing the in-game “tweets” as a fictional social feed wherein Wong’s handle just happened to match up with the one in-game. It was, they said, a coincidence. EA told Wong that they’re patching him out of FIFA 17.

EA has not returned our request for comment. Hoo boy, just think of the frustration that a simple Google search can help avoid!

[Update—2:50 PM EST]: EA sent us an e-mail clarifying that the inclusion of Wong’s name and Twitter handle was coincidental. They “apologize for any confusion this unintended coincidence has caused” and are “taking steps to remove this handle from the game and are committed to getting this resolved as soon as possible.”

If you are on fifa career mode have a look at Maurichio Lemos from Las Palmas, he's what we were hoping David Luiz would turn out to be, has the hair aswell, he's that good ive sacrafised Christensen for him (already have Koulibaly and Zouma).Also i have only just got the PS4 and i love the training thing, makes youth development so much easier, as Courtois is refusing to sign a new deal im hoping to get my young keeper to his level before he goes and i have Tammy at 80 already, would have took an age pre that training feature. 

Our loan system comes good on fifa as it means i can sell loads of assets, i have managed to get Castro, Koulibaly, Aurier, Lemos, Verrati and Dybala on limited net spend, long term i hope to build a successful team with the academy.