test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spike

3. Marcos Alonso

Started by Spike,

444 posts in this topic

An alumni of Real Madrid's outstanding youth academy and Chelsea's newest mam; Marcos Alonso. He only made one appearance for Real before buggering off to Bolton Wanderers. He stepped up and made thirty-five league appearances over three seasons before leaving for Fiorentina. No stranger to England, he was loaned out to Sunderland and made a further sixteen appearance in the Premier League.

Welcome to the new fellow; hopefully he gives a better show than the last Fiorentina transfer.

Not sure if he'll succeed here but I am hoping with all my might that we've finally found a left back that can last more than a season.

A bit pricey, but won't can you do when any man and his dog after worth 10m+.

Hope Iva's days as a FB are over

Welcome Marcos Alonso!

I'm optimistic about this guy, I was impressed with him at Sunderland during his short stint there and hopefully he's improved further whilst in Serie A.

If this means he's a nailed on starter and we have Azpi claim the right back position then this is a great deal.

If this means he's understudy to Azpi at left back and Brana remains untouchable then it sucks.

Let's wait and see, good luck!

Up the Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Finally a left back with a left foot for better cross in. Welcome and Get the Fcuk in

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Why is Asier del Horno coming to my mind? :D

Hopefully, he will finally be the one left footed full back making it in the starting eleven.

A left-footed defender, tall enough to play in center too, can be used in midfield, cost only £6 million according to the official EPL app. Am happy with the signing, but let's see how he fares first.

7 minutes ago, manpe said:

A left-footed defender, tall enough to play in center too, can be used in midfield, cost only £6 million according to the official EPL app. Am happy with the signing, but let's see how he fares first.

£6 million is his Fantasy Football price haha

The Mak and CHOULO19 like this

3 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

£6 million is his Fantasy Football price haha

Lol... never played it. Tried to register for it, but the app sucks and doesn't let me.