Werder Bremen 2-4 Chelsea

Jase

5 minutes ago, Styles said:

We could have prime Makekele playing next to Kante and our defence would still be poor. Maybe a team could carry one of Cahill, Terry or Ivanovic but all 3 of them? Absolute joke.

to think in another match it still even possible to field

ivan - cahill - terry - azpi

matic and fabregas

oh my ....

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed a lot that when Azpi gets the ball, Conte is always pointing towards Hazard as if to say pass to him. But Azpi recives the ball on his right and then looks infield and passes either to a DM or a CB. Surely Conte will get sick and tired of this and want a left-footed player?

Don't even get me stared on that donkey named Branislav Ivanovic! 

Notjing bugs me more than seeing him play in a Chelsea shirt knowing he will start at RB next Monday! 

1 minute ago, Styles said:

I've noticed a lot that when Azpi gets the ball, Conte is always pointing towards Hazard as if to say pass to him. But Azpi recives the ball on his right and then looks infield and passes either to a DM or a CB. Surely Conte will get sick and tired of this and want a left-footed player?

And then we might see Azpi on the right, as Ivanovic can't defend for his life

People will slate Willian and say he is one dimensional and does same thing. He just put in two terrific balls which should have been converted. Ivanovic should have scored that and he was not offside. Costa was.