test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Werder Bremen 2-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

193 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's easy. Improve the midfiled. Don't pass yourselves into trouble, don't pass to the oponents and don't unerhit backpasses. That improves our defence immediately. Anyone blaming our defenders for the defensive woes we're seeing today is way off beam.

Well that's what happens when you ask brainless players to play out from the back. It comes with the territory.

Gilvorak and dimmas like this

5 minutes ago, Styles said:

We could have prime Makekele playing next to Kante and our defence would still be poor. Maybe a team could carry one of Cahill, Terry or Ivanovic but all 3 of them? Absolute joke.

to think in another match it still even possible to field

ivan - cahill - terry - azpi

matic and fabregas

oh my ....

Styles likes this

I've noticed a lot that when Azpi gets the ball, Conte is always pointing towards Hazard as if to say pass to him. But Azpi recives the ball on his right and then looks infield and passes either to a DM or a CB. Surely Conte will get sick and tired of this and want a left-footed player?

kellzfresh likes this

Don't even get me stared on that donkey named Branislav Ivanovic! 

Notjing bugs me more than seeing him play in a Chelsea shirt knowing he will start at RB next Monday! 

TheIceMan likes this

1 minute ago, Styles said:

I've noticed a lot that when Azpi gets the ball, Conte is always pointing towards Hazard as if to say pass to him. But Azpi recives the ball on his right and then looks infield and passes either to a DM or a CB. Surely Conte will get sick and tired of this and want a left-footed player?

And then we might see Azpi on the right, as Ivanovic can't defend for his life

1 minute ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

THIS WILL BE OUR BACKLINE VS WESTHAM...

You mean the West Ham that were just out-playing Juventus?

People will slate Willian and say he is one dimensional and does same thing. He just put in two terrific balls which should have been converted. Ivanovic should have scored that and he was not offside. Costa was.