test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Werder Bremen 2-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

193 posts in this topic

C´mon guys. Let's just pretend bremen won the league so we can feel good about how Oscar is doing, so that he can crush our hopes of him being good in the bpl

Blue_Fox_ and The Chels like this

Level of competition or not I like the movement/partnership of kante/matic. One presses high or chases the ball while the other reads and covers. Also azpi/bane have more freedom to venture forward, azpi particularly has been pressing aggressively this pre season. 

Chelsea Buzz and Unionjack like this

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

The movement in attack is very good but we're still looking shaky in defense. 

Also, Willian is really not having a good preseason. 

I'm actually prefering Square over him so far preseason.

Good test to see if the boys can keep focus against a lesser opponent we were cruising against. Gotta be able to shut the door and cruise to victories rather than letting up.

Obviously I knew that our defense is bad, but I didn't realize that it's even-Claudio-Pizzaro-scores-against-you bad!