test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Werder Bremen 2-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

193 posts in this topic

Oscar disappoints me but really liking the improvement I am seeing in him. I hope Conte is spurring him on and not taking any of this laid back shit. Great goal.

kellzfresh and Unionjack like this

1 minute ago, Gilvorak said:

Oscar's going to sell everyone dreams yet again isn't he?

Classic Oscar

Has Conte unlocked the key to getting more out of Oscar? Is he suddenly a better option than Cesc?

It is just pre-season but maybe.....

Adnane likes this

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'm liking Oscar too. Hope he can keep it up and doesn't go into hiding as well. :lol:

:wave: Bye Fabregas.

We are playing against a horrible team.Werder Bremen is trying out a new pair of CBs,which have never played together in a competitive match,so this game means nothing

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

We are playing against a horrible team.Werder Bremen is trying out a new pair of CBs,which have never played together in a competitive match,so this game means nothing

Tells you a lot how Fabregas isn't playing against horrible opposition though :)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Just maybe Contes getting into Oscars head?

Or maybe we're just playing a really shit team that Oscar is comfortable against?

killer1257 likes this

Just now, Styles said:

Or maybe we're just playing a really shit team that Oscar is comfortable against?

I know mate. I'm just an optimistic pessimist! lol

Styles likes this