Werder Bremen 2-4 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe if Ivanovic gets burned for pace a few times today Conte will see what all of us have for the last year.

But he gets burned for pace every time he runs.

9 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

You know what's interesting? Fabregas isn't starting! One useless lump of meat less :wub:

I want to see a Kant-Cescy. Cescy just needs time and space to do his joib. Matic/Mikel etc doesnt give it him.

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe if Ivanovic gets burned for pace a few times today Conte will see what all of us have for the last year.

How have we survived with the slowest back four in football history.... Not one player can defend on his own one on one against an opponent. Damn it, it's frustrating me......

Breathe......Breathe....... 

I just want a top quality fullback & Koulibaly. That's all I ask for lol.

With Christensen returning next year & Zouma already at the club we don't need more than one new CB. And the fullback could either be a right or left back it doesn't really matter with Azpi's versatility. We let some good fullbacks like Meunier & Raphael Guerriero slip through our fingers this summer.

We can go through another season with a backline that conceded over 50 goals.

Can we win the PL with this starting XI? No way. The only addition to the XI is Kante. Need Ivanovic gone and a proper LB signed with Cesar as RB.

How is kante in so many places at once!? What a gem. Can't wait for zouma to be back and destroy wth him. GOAL by hazard as I type, begging for him to shoot more and that's a beauty