Elseid Hysaj

Unionjack

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

LOL playing ignorant don't work apparently.

EVERYONE who owns a TV MUST have a licence to watch it. Sorted by our lovely government. £155 for a color one or £50 for B&W. Its archaic and ridiculous And the gov. takes £millions from it!.

We had same thing here in Sweden. We just changed it up now.

https://www.thelocal.se/20181115/sweden-scraps-tv-licence-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-tax

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

EVERYONE who owns a TV MUST have a licence to watch it. Sorted by our lovely government. £155 for a color one or £50 for B&W. Its archaic and ridiculous And the gov. takes £millions from it!.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. :fainthv9: It's a one time purchase license or you have to renew it after some time?

Just now, manpe said:

What. The. Actual. Fuck. :fainthv9: It's a one time purchase license or you have to renew it after some time?

It exists in several countries. I agree it is ridiculous and has to stop. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Every year mate. Great eh! Theres stil honest peeps who pay it too. The goverment send round detector vans that can read the signal going into your home!! I just ignore all correspondence and never been caught - YET! Touch wood.. Gotta love our government.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Every year mate. Great eh! Theres stil honest peeps who pay it too. The goverment send round detector vans that can read the signal going into your home!! I just ignore all correspondence and never been caught - YET! Touch wood.. Gotta love our government.

Wow, I had no idea of licenses to watch the government's propaganda from your own TV. No shit then that the Netflixes and HBOs have blown up so big... why fund some crap you probably don't even watch instead of paying for something where you can watch what you want whenever you want. They haven't taxed computers yet have they?

Naples, Sarri calls Hysa

Maurizio Sarri has contacted the agent of Elseid Hysaj , Naples full- back. Rai reports it, with the Chelsea manager intending to understand the situation regarding the renewal of the contract. De Laurentiis annoyed.

LOL ADL ANNOYED!!!!!

48 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I love ADL. 

That guy is the guy you hate who is not on your side but love if he is on your side. 

Kinda like Mourinho, we got to see both side. 

Would love ADL to be our DoF

Aurelio De Laurentiis????????

he s a pure cunt

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

Aurelio De Laurentiis????????

he s a pure cunt

Hes a cunt but he's our cunt. 

I always said that about Mourinho when he was with us. Once he left for another team we got to see why people dislike him so much. 

Hate him if he's not in your side but love if he's yours. 

Would love him here. 

26 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Hes a cunt but he's our cunt. 

I always said that about Mourinho when he was with us. Once he left for another team we got to see why people dislike him so much. 

Hate him if he's not in your side but love if he's yours. 

Would love him here. 

He is the owner of Napoli, how is he going to come here?

On 12/14/2018 at 9:22 AM, Unionjack said:

This stirs up bad memories in me.

My sister died at 22 in a car crash in exactly the same way. Her twat of a BF was a milkman, a boring git but was a complete headcase on the road. Had the biggest fastest nike at the time and a new Mazda RX7 which at the time were a fast car. I was at work one Easter Sunday when the cops came. I thought to bust me but told me about my sister, 6 years younger than me. The twat had overtook on a hill over double white lines at 80mph. Hit a old couple in their car head on. Killed the lady passenger and broke the husbands back. My sister BF had a cut on his forehead!

I had to go to Leicester hospital to ID her. While there I heard he was there too being treated. I was with my uncle - a complete nutter who got me into Chelsea. I found where he was being treated. My uncle stood outside and I ended up hurting him pretty bad. I ended up getting nicked, charged with ABH. My sisters BF ended up getting 18 months. Served 6months. I hot a 3 year suspended sentance.

I saw him the week after he got out in some club up West with his 3 brothers. He was dancing around without a care in the world chatting birds up. I went off the head. Had all 4 of them Got nicked again! But they wouldn't press charges.

not once did he go knock on my mums door or show any sort of sadness and he had gone out with my sister 6 years since she was at school.

Still hurts to this day. So I can appreciate how the girls family must feel when they see him. I hope he learned his lesson. No matter how shit faced Ive ever been I have only once neen on the road under the influence. And I was 17 at the time. We are too soft on stupid drivers. Drink Drivers should get life bans Death by careless driving should get 20 years minimum.

Sorry. Got emotional.

I read when I made this thread that he used to often play LB also so I dont see a problem with us getting him We obviously wouldnt buy him as a Dave backup for big money. Nor to backup Alonso And it SEEMS Alonso is liked by Sarri - or Emerson is just not liked or trusted by him?? So yeah get shot of Alonso and bring Hysaj in.

Shit.  Sorry about that.  That's balls.  

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

He is a film producer. Dino De Laurentiis was his uncle. (Bound, Serpico, Barbarella, Firestarter, Halloween, Dune, Blue Velvet, King Kong, etc etc)

Whenever his film producer background comes up, I can't help but think that he's so greasy, there's no way he wasn't #metoo - ing the hell out of his casting couch.

On 12/14/2018 at 1:27 PM, Unionjack said:

I'm not really against the TV licence.  Sure, it's pretty easy to get away without paying it.  I mean, I used to toss any correspondence addressed to the "occupant" or "resident", if it's not my name on it, it's not mine.

But, it's effectively subsidizing the BBC which produces a lot of good content including the arts.  So, everyone who wants Sky and Sky sports can pay for the Proms.  Sure, I don't watch it, but I think it's important to have. 

32 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not really against the TV licence.  Sure, it's pretty easy to get away without paying it.  I mean, I used to toss any correspondence addressed to the "occupant" or "resident", if it's not my name on it, it's not mine.

But, it's effectively subsidizing the BBC which produces a lot of good content including the arts.  So, everyone who wants Sky and Sky sports can pay for the Proms.  Sure, I don't watch it, but I think it's important to have. 

I do understand what you say but I dont agree with you.

In this day and age of cable TV and the 200+ channels available to viewers there are many progs that are not inf the 'normal' viewers categories. How are they funded? Surely not subsidized by our loving govt. They are produced privately and paid for privately. Funded by adverts etc If they were popular enough they would be brought back the next year.

Ive started to watch counless TV series that I've liked omly to find they were pulled after the 1st season. Pisses me off no end.

Thats how the Prom lot would feel  =D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You