Elseid Hysaj

Unionjack

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Jesus an inverted full back please no. Alonso may not be the best but going back to right footed left backs would be so fucking stupid. Even stupider than before.

I agree it's stupid playing a right back as a left back there's so many good left backs out there to buy instead of buying a right back to play left back 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, Vesper said:

If we are going to spend around £40-45m on a fullback, FFS BUY JUNIOR FIRPO and sell the donkey Alonso whilst we can still get £50m for him.

Valentino Lazaro at RB would cost half or so what Hysaj will cost and is a FAR better athlete, younger, can play RMF and RW as well and has vastly more upside.

Can't like this post because I don't agree with describing any Chelsea player the way you've described Marcos. Saying a player is not the final answer or that he's outright not good enough is legitimate commentary, but insults, or insulting similes, are not my style and I wish they weren't anyone else's either. Leaving aside the way you've said it however, I agree with what you've said.

20 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Can't like this post because I don't agree with describing any Chelsea player the way you've described Marcos. Saying a player is not the final answer or that he's outright not good enough is legitimate commentary, but insults, or insulting similes, are not my style and I wish they weren't anyone else's either. Leaving aside the way you've said it however, I agree with what you've said.

Alonso is a murderer, being called a donkey is actually an insult to the donkey.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Alonso is a murderer, being called a donkey is actually an insult to the donkey.

Ffs. Everytime this is brought up be it at opposition stadiums on banners, Facebook posts, twitter posts, this forum.... whst the fuck has it got to do with football? Again. Nothing.

9 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I think murderer is technically a wrong word to use. Murder is premeditated, torturous, repeated or killing done for robbery... at least as defined by our laws, I don't know how it is in Spain but I imagine not much different. Killer is more accurate to use in his case.

11 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Cheap.

If anyone took you seriously, and if you had enough cash to make it worth bothering, you'd be sued for publishing an accusation which has been shown, legally, to be inaccurate.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

I think murderer is technically a wrong word to use. Murder is premeditated, torturous, repeated or killing done for robbery... at least as defined by our laws, I don't know how it is in Spain but I imagine not much different. Killer is more accurate to use in his case.

You're correct, murderer is not accurate.  He wasn't violent, he was careless.  He was charged with "negligent homicide".  Still not okay, obviously.  

You're correct, murderer is not accurate.  He wasn't violent, he was careless.  He was charged with "negligent homicide".  Still not okay, obviously.  
Was he convicted too?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Was he convicted too?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Yes.  But the sentence was a joke.  A fine + driving ban.  In fairness, the reason it was a fine instead of prison was because of amounts that Alonso paid out to the family and that he never denied any of the charges.

I suppose it's not for me to judge, there was a court in Spain which sorted the matter, so whether I think the punishment was fair is totally moot.  

https://www.larazon.es/deportes/futbol/el-futbolista-marcos-alonso-no-ira-a-prision-por-homicidio-imprudente-KK11829120#.Ttt1tSnQmoUrNS5

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Yes.  But the sentence was a joke.  A fine + driving ban.  In fairness, the reason it was a fine instead of prison was because of amounts that Alonso paid out to the family and that he never denied any of the charges.

I suppose it's not for me to judge, there was a court in Spain which sorted the matter, so whether I think the punishment was fair is totally moot.  

https://www.larazon.es/deportes/futbol/el-futbolista-marcos-alonso-no-ira-a-prision-por-homicidio-imprudente-KK11829120#.Ttt1tSnQmoUrNS5

As far as I know, in spain, you can either pursue justice on court or in more "family" matter. At least for first offence in specific situations. In this case Alonso and victim family cooperated and there was no need for criminal pursue. 

I believe if the family of victim wouldnt cooperate, Alonso would face more severe punishment. 

44 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

As far as I know, in spain, you can either pursue justice on court or in more "family" matter. At least for first offence in specific situations. In this case Alonso and victim family cooperated and there was no need for criminal pursue. 

I believe if the family of victim wouldnt cooperate, Alonso would face more severe punishment. 

Gotcha.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I had read that article as suggesting that he co-operated with the victim's family.  But, I didn't get that it was an either/or type situation.

On 12/12/2018 at 8:49 AM, manpe said:

This stirs up bad memories in me.

My sister died at 22 in a car crash in exactly the same way. Her twat of a BF was a milkman, a boring git but was a complete headcase on the road. Had the biggest fastest nike at the time and a new Mazda RX7 which at the time were a fast car. I was at work one Easter Sunday when the cops came. I thought to bust me but told me about my sister, 6 years younger than me. The twat had overtook on a hill over double white lines at 80mph. Hit a old couple in their car head on. Killed the lady passenger and broke the husbands back. My sister BF had a cut on his forehead!

I had to go to Leicester hospital to ID her. While there I heard he was there too being treated. I was with my uncle - a complete nutter who got me into Chelsea. I found where he was being treated. My uncle stood outside and I ended up hurting him pretty bad. I ended up getting nicked, charged with ABH. My sisters BF ended up getting 18 months. Served 6months. I hot a 3 year suspended sentance.

I saw him the week after he got out in some club up West with his 3 brothers. He was dancing around without a care in the world chatting birds up. I went off the head. Had all 4 of them Got nicked again! But they wouldn't press charges.

not once did he go knock on my mums door or show any sort of sadness and he had gone out with my sister 6 years since she was at school.

Still hurts to this day. So I can appreciate how the girls family must feel when they see him. I hope he learned his lesson. No matter how shit faced Ive ever been I have only once neen on the road under the influence. And I was 17 at the time. We are too soft on stupid drivers. Drink Drivers should get life bans Death by careless driving should get 20 years minimum.

Sorry. Got emotional.

I read when I made this thread that he used to often play LB also so I dont see a problem with us getting him We obviously wouldnt buy him as a Dave backup for big money. Nor to backup Alonso And it SEEMS Alonso is liked by Sarri - or Emerson is just not liked or trusted by him?? So yeah get shot of Alonso and bring Hysaj in.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

This stirs up bad memories in me.

My sister died at 22 in a car crash in exactly the same way. Her twat of a BF was a milkman, a boring git but was a complete headcase on the road. Had the biggest fastest nike at the time and a new Mazda RX7 which at the time were a fast car. I was at work one Easter Sunday when the cops came. I thought to bust me but told me about my sister, 6 years younger than me. The twat had overtook on a hill over double white lines at 80mph. Hit a old couple in their car head on. Killed the lady passenger and broke the husbands back. My sister BF had a cut on his forehead!

I had to go to Leicester hospital to ID her. While there I heard he was there too being treated. I was with my uncle - a complete nutter who got me into Chelsea. I found where he was being treated. My uncle stood outside and I ended up hurting him pretty bad. I ended up getting nicked, charged with ABH. My sisters BF ended up getting 18 months. Served 6months. I hot a 3 year suspended sentance.

I saw him the week after he got out in some club up West with his 3 brothers. He was dancing around without a care in the world chatting birds up. I went off the head. Had all 4 of them Got nicked again! But they wouldn't press charges.

not once did he go knock on my mums door or show any sort of sadness and he had gone out with my sister 6 years since she was at school.

Still hurts to this day. So I can appreciate how the girls family must feel when they see him. I hope he learned his lesson. No matter how shit faced Ive ever been I have only once neen on the road under the influence. And I was 17 at the time. We are too soft on stupid drivers. Drink Drivers should get life bans Death by careless driving should get 20 years minimum.

Sorry. Got emotional.

I read when I made this thread that he used to often play LB also so I dont see a problem with us getting him We obviously wouldnt buy him as a Dave backup for big money. Nor to backup Alonso And it SEEMS Alonso is liked by Sarri - or Emerson is just not liked or trusted by him?? So yeah get shot of Alonso and bring Hysaj in.

Good for you for fucking that cum stain up. :clap:Made your sis proud, I certainly would be. Criminal laws and the double standards courts show can be a complete joke, your case is a prime example. Killer of two should get two life sentences, period. In a fair world Alonso wouldn't be playing for us living a luxurious lifestyle, no, he'd be rotting in jail. Same kind of shit happens in my country all the time. Estonia being criminals, pedophiles, murderers paradise is a running meme throughout the whole nation. Every single person, whoever you talk to, will say this and joke about the toothlessness of our courts. It grinds my gears so much that fucking killers, pedos and rapists are protected, while petty shit like having a few g's of weed on you will get you incarcerated.

52 minutes ago, manpe said:

Good for you for fucking that cum stain up. :clap:Criminal laws and the double standards courts show can be a complete joke, your case is a prime example. Killer of two should get two life sentences, period. Same kind of shit happens in my country all the time. Estonia being criminals, pedophiles, murderers paradise is a running meme throughout the whole nation. Every single person, whoever you talk to, will say this and joke about the toothlessness of our courts. It grinds my gears so much that fucking killers, pedos and rapists are protected, while petty shit like having a few g's of weed on you will get you incarcerated.

Mate its the same the world over. Theres just no proper justice anywhere. People going to jail over trivial crap like none payment of fine or poll tax and shitbags walking around laughing.

Small thing complare to before but in England we need to have a licence for a fishing rod as well as a permit from whichever water you fish at. Some lakes buy fish (carp) that  are say 40 or 50lb in weight and anglers spend either £30 or £60 for a rod license and £120 a week for the lake or river. They have these bailiffs that patrol the waters with the authority to confiscate your tackle and phone the cops if you have no rod license and then you goto the magistrates court and can be fined upto £2k. Then if you dont pay you get to stay with Her Majestys play park for awhile. All well and good you might say. You know what the outcome is its upto you.

But then we have many east Europeans and Portugese here that do have a taste for anything with fins and do everything they can to empty or ivers and lakes ofd whatever they can catch. Whether its a 2" bleak or a 50lb carp that cost some lake owner £30k!! There was a guy last season who was caught in full scuba diving gear, air tanks, rubber suit the lot who went diving with a speargun and killed one of these prize carp. He gets nicked, gets bailed out, gets caught again.Gets bailed again Goes to court explaining that its his custom to eat fish on this special holiday but he had a big family and couldn't afford to feed them fish. He gets a suspended sentence. Not even a fine!! But someone without a license gets a bloody big fine or maybe jail ffs!!!

And same with no TV license. Up to  £1k fine for not having one now (OR D'L'ing a torrent). But they're £150 and I cant remember the last time I watched a normal TV channel. Probably why Ive not bought one in over 25 years lol

The laws an ass!!

Rant over ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

56 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And same with no TV license. Up to  £1k fine for not having one now (OR D'L'ing a torrent). But they're £150 and I cant remember the last time I watched a normal TV channel. Probably why Ive not bought one in over 25 years lol

What's a TV license?

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

What's a TV license?

LOL playing ignorant don't work apparently.

EVERYONE who owns a TV MUST have a licence to watch it. Sorted by our lovely government. £155 for a color one or £50 for B&W. Its archaic and ridiculous And the gov. takes £millions from it!.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You