test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Elseid Hysaj

Started by Unionjack,

But are we interested? Thats the main thing. 

I can think of 10 different RBs that wouod adequately take Ivans spot but its whether we are interested and they are available. 

And even if we desperatelly need defenders and IF they were available would we pay the asaking price?

He lseems good and already knows Sarris system but would he be cheap.

Still being linked with this guy for £40 mill (Fingers crossed) . And the ones with KK have stopped.

Nothing new about Sarri or Jorginho either.

Napoli's Elseid Hysaj 'delighted' move to Chelsea did not go through - agent

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3615414/napolis-elseid-hysaj-delighted-move-to-chelsea-did-not-go-through-agent

I think this whole article full of BS about how much he wants to play for Ancelotti is all about this :::::>>>>>>

"Not going to Chelsea? Hysaj is delighted to have stayed," Guffredi told CalcioNapoli24. "He has a great desire to be coached by Ancelotti."

Guffredi also confirmed that he is planning talks with Napoli over a new contract for Hysaj.

"He is a smart lad and knows he can improve a lot under Ancelotti," the agent added. "In the next few weeks, we will talk to the club about a contract renewal.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Napoli's Elseid Hysaj 'delighted' move to Chelsea did not go through - agent

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3615414/napolis-elseid-hysaj-delighted-move-to-chelsea-did-not-go-through-agent

I think this whole article full of BS about how much he wants to play for Ancelotti is all about this :::::>>>>>>

"Not going to Chelsea? Hysaj is delighted to have stayed," Guffredi told CalcioNapoli24. "He has a great desire to be coached by Ancelotti."

Guffredi also confirmed that he is planning talks with Napoli over a new contract for Hysaj.

"He is a smart lad and knows he can improve a lot under Ancelotti," the agent added. "In the next few weeks, we will talk to the club about a contract renewal.

Just be using Chelsea's interest as a springboard to get a new contract. Thats all. Hes good but I doubt we'd ever sign him as long as Azpi is here (anyone who thought otherwise must have been dreaming) and also Zappacosta who is more than good enough for a back up who I think will play maybe 10-15 times a season. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Just be using Chelsea's interest as a springboard to get a new contract. Thats all. Hes good but I doubt we'd ever sign him as long as Azpi is here and also Zappacosta who is more than good enough for a back up who I think will play maybe 10-15 times a season. 

I think I see Zappa wanting a move tbh

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I think I see Zappa wanting a move tbh

Maybe if he doesn't play often enough this season but its up to him to break into the team. Even then Hysaj isn't going to come from being nailed on first choice at Napoli to not play every week here, lets be frankly honest about that, it would be a stupid move for him because again Azpi I think is one of the first names on the team sheet and Sarri is hardly known for rotation. 

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Maybe if he doesn't play often enough this season but its up to him to break into the team. Even then Hysaj isn't going to come from being nailed on first choice at Napoli to not play every week here, lets be frankly honest about that, it would be a stupid move for him because again Azpi I think is one of the first names on the team sheet and Sarri is hardly known for rotation. 

We can't have everything I suppose eh. Baby steps lol

Would be another Filipe Luis situation imo, wouldn't be able to have the chance to mark his chance against Dave - who tbh, we wouldn't need if Zappa fights it out.

AGENT REVEALS ALBANIAN INTERNATIONAL IS WAITING ON SARRI’S CALL TO JOIN CHELSEA

https://theshedender.com/2018/09/tabloid-talk/agent-reveals-albanian-international-is-waiting-on-sarris-call-to-join-chelsea/

The agent of Napoli full-back Elseid Hysaj has confirmed that contract negotiations with his current club have been halted as the player hopes to make a move to Chelsea in the future.

Speaking to Radio Marte (quotes via Transfermarketweb.com), Mario Giuffredi said that the defender is waiting on an offer from the Blues:

“We have stopped because there could be Chelsea in the future.”

AdTech Ad

Hysaj is a player that manager Maurizio Sarri knows well. He came through the academy at Empoli, where he was managed by the Chelsea boss, and within months of being hired as Napoli manager, the Albanian joined him at his new club.

The right-back’s current deal expires in 2021 so there is no chance of the Blues getting the 24-year-old on the cheap despite contract negotiations with the Partenopei stalling.

He is an important member of the first team for the Serie A side, making 46 starts in all competitions under Sarri last season. He remains a regular starter under Carlo Ancelotti as well, having started the first three league games.

snip