test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

1,971 posts in this topic
27 minutes ago, Jason said:

A bit ironic to see people happy aren't happy when Deschamps plays Kante but okay when Mancini plays Jorginho...

Injured vs non injured

2 hours ago, Jason said:

A bit ironic to see people happy aren't happy when Deschamps plays Kante but okay when Mancini plays Jorginho...

Well Kante is coming back from injury. And also I don't want to see Jorginho playing tomorrow. One game is fine, two is too much :P  But then you have Christensen who didn't play for a while and I hope he gets some minutes tomorrow. So it all depends on situation. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Kante probably needed the minutes having not played for a few weeks being out with an injury but as I said in another thread, still no gripe regarding Mancini using Jorginho who was fully fit and not injured beforehand.

Regardless, Kante being fit again is very good for us, especially with the City game coming up. Hopefully go with a 3 man MF with Kovacic-Jorginho-Kante.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

It’s non-injured vs non-injured at this point.

Kante has been injured so much lately that I still do not think him fully fit yet.

How many goals/assists/appearances is he on this season? Feel like he's really come alive in the final third this season albeit with lack of real consistent game time. 

5 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

How many goals/assists/appearances is he on this season? Feel like he's really come alive in the final third this season albeit with lack of real consistent game time. 

Just the 3 goals in 677 minutes (8 appearances) this season. All but one have been starts.

Vesper likes this

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Just the 3 goals in 677 minutes (8 appearances) this season. All but one have been starts.

No assists? Still, seems to be scoring more. That's a goal every ~225 minutes? Sure that's a huge improvement. Scores important goals usually too.  

21 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

No assists? Still, seems to be scoring more. That's a goal every ~225 minutes? Sure that's a huge improvement. Scores important goals usually too.  

All thanks to Sarri. :Goober: 

The Skipper likes this

4 hours ago, Jason said:

'just' is a bit harsh

that works out to 18 goals in 4000 minutes (he averaged almost 4200 minutes the past two season), which is a crazy return for wee baldy

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

'just' is a bit harsh

that works out to 18 goals in 4000 minutes (he averaged almost 4200 minutes the past two season), which is a crazy return for wee baldy

Meant nothing malicious about that. I don't expect Kante to score many goals, IMO. Any goal scored by him is a bonus.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

N’Golo Kante ‘wants to leave Chelsea’ but Barcelona face transfer snub

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/ngolo-kante-wants-leave-chelsea-21095683

:ph34r:

He wont push to leave midseason if he does fancy it although I do doubt he wants to leave at all.

I think hed be open to another league, no doubt, he wont be short of suitors but if I were him I would see how this season goes and what we do in the summer first.

He is a top top player and nobody would want to see him go but again like Eden, if he feels like he wants that he has every right imo. Hes been a huge player for us since coming and I would hope he'd see out another 2 or 3 years here because he is probably better suited to the PL than anyother sort of football but suppose that lure will potentially always be there for him because he is that good and wouldnt be stuck for options. Bundesliga as well would be very good for him as its more fast paced than Italy or Spain. 

Anyway. Doubt he would want to go or kick up a fuss anyway. My gran is probably more reliable than the daily star for stories about football and she doesnt even know who Ngolo Kante is 🤣

Vesper likes this