test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

1,715 posts in this topic
On 10/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, the wes said:

Spanish outlet El Desmarque reports today Florentino Perez has offered Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante as a possibility for the Real Madrid manager.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-player-presented-alternative-paul-pogba-club-willing-spend-e120m/

seriously, fuck Madrid

Vesper and Atomiswave like this

Lol anyone trying to sign him can fuck right off. He is contracted to us till he is 32 we have all the leverage here. When he signed that contract he knew he was comitting his best years to us and he has not failes to win at least a trophy per season since. Only a crazy 200m bid would make me consider. 

Johnnyeye, Muzchap and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Lol anyone trying to sign him can fuck right off. He is contracted to us till he is 32 we have all the leverage here. When he signed that contract he knew he was comitting his best years to us and he has not failes to win at least a trophy per season since. Only a crazy 200m bid would make me consider. 

200 million for each of Kante's legs, Madrid are a joke, their arrogance pisses me off so much, they think they can just bully any club to get the top player they want, they can't even develop their own, just buy buy buy, they already took Cuntois and Eden from us, we are not a fucking selling club, just fuck off for good Real Madrid, the same goes to Juventus, italian pricks.

Bosnian Blue, Vesper and Atomiswave like this

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

200 million for each of Kante's legs, Madrid are a joke, their arrogance pisses me off so much, they think they can just bully any club to get the top player they want, they can't even develop their own, just buy buy buy, they already took Cuntois and Eden from us, we are not a fucking selling club, just fuck off for good Real Madrid, the same goes to Juventus, italian pricks.

and they raped us on both Cuntois and Eden (with a HUGE assist from Marina) for around £100-105m in sale price difference versus a year earlier sales price, plus tag on the £40m to £50m overpay for Kepa (versus buying Alisson or another decent keeper in summer 2017) and those cunts have cost us close to £150m (again with huge help from the board) in lost sales revenue. The true cherry on the bloody cake is when they offered £45m for Alonso and Marina told them £55m (or even £60m, I forget now) she could have settled for around £50m and we would be have been done with that cunt and a nice fat profit too. We will be lucky to get £30m now for the rotter.

Atomiswave, Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and they raped us on both Cuntois and Eden (with a HUGE assist from Marina) for around £100-105m in sale price difference versus a year earlier sales price, plus tag on the £40m to £50m overpay for Kepa (versus buying Alisson or another decent keeper in summer 2017) and those cunts have cost us close to £150m (again with huge help from the board) in lost sales revenue. The true cherry on the bloody cake is when they offered £45m for Alonso and Marina told them £55m (or even £60m, I forget now) she could have settled for around £50m and we would be have been done with that cunt and a nice fat profit too. We will be lucky to get £30m now for the rotter.

Marina is just trolling us all, selling Alonso for that ammount would have been insane, just like with the Barca insane offer for Willian that was rejected...

Muzchap, Atomiswave and Vesper like this

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

I read somewhere that Alison said he chooses pool over us. 

Vesper likes this

On ‎13‎-‎11‎-‎2019 at 6:30 PM, Johnnyeye said:

Let them have their wank over him......he aint going nowhere. The closest they ever get to Kante is seeing him game for us.

On ‎13‎-‎11‎-‎2019 at 6:44 PM, Vesper said:

Not only that, she even rewarded him with a nice juicy contract. We are stuck with Alonso thanks to her acumen, no sane Club will come for him now, why would they.

And fuck deschamp man, you have 100 midfielders to choose from and you pick Kante, who just came back from injury. I detest int's, nothing but agony for us.

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

2 hours ago, manpe said:

What a fucking clown. Moldova is somebody who even us Estonians could beat. :doh:

But France struggle 😂

Edit :Giroud to the rescue. Third goal in the last three games for France. 

Muzchap, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

regardless, can I just say

FUCK DESCHAMPS

He played for Chelsea one season. I was a little kid back then, didn't watch football yet. Older members must remember him. 

Muzchap likes this

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He played for Chelsea one season. I was a little kid back then, didn't watch football yet. Older members must remember him. 

I do and bumped into him at Stansted Airport.

He's ok - but French - the French can't help it they just fuck everything up all of the time 😂😂😂

On 11/14/2019 at 9:27 AM, communicate said:

I read somewhere that Alison said he chooses pool over us. 

you are correct 100% but i am talking a summer 2017 buy, not 2018

that is the summer that Real would have paid 70m quid or so for Cuntois, Zindane  and Perez had the fever for the flavour of Belgian cunt GK so badly then 

Johnnyeye likes this

A bit ironic to see people happy aren't happy when Deschamps plays Kante but okay when Mancini plays Jorginho...