test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

1,705 posts in this topic

I love this wee guy he's the best role model in the world of football always plays with a smile on his face 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7524233/Maurizio-Sarri-wants-reunion-Chelsea-star-NGolo-Kante-form-perfect-midfield.html

Ridiculous article.

70m? That must be for one leg surely, both legs will set you back 140m, another 70m for his endless running and stamina and vision, another 50m on top just because we said so= In short fuck right off.

On 28/09/2019 at 7:42 PM, Nicco said:

It was worth it let's be honest, losing to Arsenal in that UEL final would've been a disaster.

Lampard said yesterday that his injury issues has nothing to do with last season. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Juventus and Real Madrid apparently are interested in signing Kante, the reported fee is 70 million, what? kindly fuck off, 70 million will only get you Kante's kit. He's going nowhere you italian and spanish twats.

Atomiswave likes this

Juventus and Real Madrid apparently are interested in signing Kante, the reported fee is 70 million, what? kindly fuck off, 70 million will only get you Kante's kit. He's going nowhere you italian and spanish twats.

70m can buy a hair of Kante’s left leg.
Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Kante's contract is until 2023, I'm afraid Marina would suffocate of laughter if they ever offered 70m for the best midfielder in the world (yes, I said it!).

At his best no midfielder can touch him.....name me one that can? He walks into any team.

Johnnyeye likes this

At his best no midfielder can touch him.....name me one that can? He walks into any team.

Midfielder is such a broad position. De Bruyne is probably a better all round midfielder, but Kante is a close second/best DM.

Johnnyeye likes this

He doesn't strike me as someone who would really want to play for either.  Some players want Madrid or Juventus because of their history etc but I geniuenly believe he is more than happy in England and at Chelsea.

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

He doesn't strike me as someone who would really want to play for either.  Some players want Madrid or Juventus because of their history etc but I geniuenly believe he is more than happy in England and at Chelsea.

Same here, he strikes me as a player that as far as we don’t sell, he will remain loyal.
Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Midfielder is such a broad position. De Bruyne is probably a better all round midfielder, but Kante is a close second/best DM.

Yeah I get your point but overall I take Kante. In a do or die game I would pick Kante every single time.

Johnnyeye likes this

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

To think we could have had KDB and Kante both in our team right now. :wacko: Jorginho Kante De Bruyne:fainthv9:  But yeah Kante over KDB for me if I had to choose one.

Johnnyeye likes this