N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

"He covers every inch - N'Golo Kante.

"Of every football pitch, N'Golo Kante.

"Covers every blade of grass - N'Golo Kante.

"And he'll leave you on your arse - N'Golo Kante.

"Thirty-two million pounds - N'Golo Kante

"Drives his mini to the ground - N'Golo Kante."

Tbh the more I see him play and evolve, the more I realize how wrong comparisons to Makelele are. Maka was a pure holding midfielder, the purest 6 you can find. However Phil Neville said well, that he is 6, 8 and 10 three players in one. His only similarities to Maka are skin colour, height and shiny scalp. Different players.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

She seems like a spice. Knew N'Golo was one of those silent killers.

Couldn't find any pics or even a name but she looks like a peng ting. Life of a baller. Tiny assassin.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

Tbh the more I see him play and evolve, the more I realize how wrong comparisons to Makelele are. Maka was a pure holding midfielder, the purest 6 you can find. However Phil Neville said well, that he is 6, 8 and 10 three players in one. His only similarities to Maka are his skin colour, height and baldness. Different players.

Gattusso.

Just now, manpe said:

What about Gattuso?

Haha, I should've been more clear. Comparisons with Gattuso would make more sense. Tireless running, winning tackles all over, athletic, deceptively strong, rarely plays a bad game. Rino was a big personality though. He had an aura surrounding him and played with great authority. Something Kante still lacks as Maka pointed out after the Swansea game. But he can develop in that respect as he continues to gain experience.

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Haha, I should've been more clear. Comparisons with Gattuso would make more sense. Tireless running, winning tackles all over, athletic, deceptively strong, rarely plays a bad game. Rino was a big personality though. He had an aura surrounding him and played with great authority. Something Kante still lacks as Maka pointed out after the Swansea game. But he can develop in that respect as he continues to gain experience.

I agree, Gattuso is a better comparison. However he was a dirty player with discipline issues, Kante is a very clean tackler.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I agree, Gattuso is a better comparison. However he was a dirty player with discipline issues, Kante is a very clean tackler.

I wouldn't call Gattuso dirty though, rather a hard man. Players like Materazzi and Totti were dirty.

But he was a hot head, yeah, and would get himself into trouble. You won't have to worry about Kante letting his team down due to a loss of self control.

N'Golo Kante is not worth the hype, according to Burnley midfielder Joey Barton.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/781622/N-Golo-Kante-Chelsea-Overrated-Joey-Barton-Burnley/amp

I can't stand this cunt joey Barton he's jealous wee cunt 

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

N'Golo Kante is not worth the hype, according to Burnley midfielder Joey Barton.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/781622/N-Golo-Kante-Chelsea-Overrated-Joey-Barton-Burnley/amp

I can't stand this cunt joey Barton he's jealous wee cunt 

Look who's even saying it. Not even worth reporting this mate. 

Chelsea star Kante slammed by Leboeuf: He is timid and not a leader

BeSoccer by BeSoccer  @besoccer_com - Friday, 24 March 2017 

http://www.besoccer.com/new/chelsea-star-kante-slammed-by-leboeuf-he-is-timid-and-not-a-leader

Frank Leboeuf feels N'Golo Kante has many qualities, but not those that are required to become a leader for club and country.

Chelsea star N'Golo Kante has been criticised by Frank Leboeuf, who feels the midfielder is "timid" and lacks leadership skills.

Kante has only started one of France's World Cup qualifiers in this campaign despite his stunning form for Chelsea, which has led to him becoming the hot favourite to be named PFA Player of the Year.

The 25-year-old is closing in on winning back-to-back Premier League titles having helped Leicester City to glory last season.

But while Leboeuf acknowledges Kante is already good enough to be a crucial part of the team for Chelsea or France, he feels the midfielder is lacking in some key areas.

"The lad is vital to Chelsea, but he is not a boss as he is not a good talker," Leboeuf said to RMC. 

"He is timid and lacks the necessary scope. He is an incredible soldier, and a warrior, but he has neither the personality nor the calibre of a leader.

"He is shy and lacks stature. Is he a 'boss' at heart? I don't think so. At Chelsea, in the middle of the stars, he is Mr Essential and Conte counts on him, but he never makes him the boss. 

"He doesn't have the game of a boss - he is not a Zinedine Zidane figure."

Kante is with the France squad ahead of their World Cup qualifying match away to Luxembourg on Saturday and high-profile home friendly against Spain next Tuesday.

Leboeuf, who played for Chelsea and Les Bleus in his playing days, added: "He is not even a leader when it comes to technique. He is a lad who will win you the ball back 800,000 times every game.

"You can sum him up in one sentence. He is the engine, but not the driver.

"He can be the engine of the France team without being their boss. He doesn't yet possess the calibre required."

Leboeuf thinks Kante's kind nature could ultimately count against him in the battle for a France starting spot.

"He would not be a problem if left on the bench, but maybe if you leave Paul Pogba on the bench there will be problems," said Leboeuf.

"But it is down to Didier Deschamps, the national coach. He can do what he wants and is the only one who decides."