N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

This forum has gone down the drain with some of the people that post on here. Can't even properly discuss football on here anymore. 

Has one bad game, and gets called out on here. Piss off. Don't come back here and post that garbage. His short passing has been the best in the team by far over the course of the whole season.

Need to start banning people that post garbage on here. 

What ya gonna do ban everyone who dont agree with you?

Dunno if youve noticed but football supporters dont ever agree about 1 thing (apart from everyone in north London are wankers)

We very rarely agree on even our supposed best players. The only one I can think of is Lamps.

And I wouldn't want everyone top agree with my opinions. It would be a be a short boring conversation.

19 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Dunno if youve noticed but football supporters dont ever agree about 1 thing (apart from everyone in north London are wankers)

We very rarely agree on even our supposed best players. The only one I can think of is Lamps.

And I wouldn't want everyone top agree with my opinions. It would be a be a short boring conversation.

I'm all for varying opinions mate, but saying we need to look for a long term replacement and that he is done is not a valid one. He is the best in the league at his position. Bar none. He is the best. Hence why success has followed him wherever he has gone recently. 

Barcelona should look to get rid of Messi after every average game he has too. Just an opinion. 

Not read anyone say hes not good enough and needs to be replaced.

Might have read that seeing its a cup game others should get time and give him a rest.

Also read that his passing (tho he does make alot and a high % are complete) isn't his strongest point and what we have cried out for is a faster Cescy like with better defending skills.

Or maybe utilize Luiz more and let him do some deep pocket playmaker jobs as well. Or maybe a 3 man CM would suit us better?

Christ he was an amazing buy for us and I wouldn't have complained if he was double his price.

But with teams now sussing out our CM we need something different to offer them.

Might have read that seeing its a cup game others should get time and give him a rest.

Also read that his passing (tho he does make alot and a high % are complete) isn't his strongest point and what we have cried out for is a faster Cescy like with better defending skills.

Or maybe utilize Luiz more and let him do some deep pocket playmaker jobs as well. Or maybe a 3 man CM would suit us better?

Christ he was an amazing buy for us and I wouldn't have complained if he was double his price.

But with teams now sussing out our CM we need something different to offer them.

On 1/8/2017 at 5:18 PM, Unionjack said:

Actually I think there was only one guy stating that, rest of the posts were simply critics which is fine.

On 1/5/2017 at 5:25 AM, Magic Lamps said:

He always has been a horrible passer but yesterday he could not complete the most basic ones. Dembele and wanyama completely outmuscled him and matic. I know we all love him here but short term he needs a rest and long term a replacement with better technique ( same for matic)

17 hours ago, Steve said:

HAHAHAHA What? After one average game? 

Please sir, get in the bin...

No, after many key games. He has been terrible against the top teams. Tottenham x 2, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City. He simply cannot handle being pressed. He's not good enough on the ball and lacks physicality. Any good teams will expose this. Watch him have a nightmare against Liverpool at Anfield when they don't let him breathe. He's a good player but he's nowhere near the Essien/Makelele hybrid everyone is making him out to be.

On 07/01/2017 at 1:23 PM, Unionjack said:

Im all in for people saying their opinions but there needs to be a level.

Saying Kante aint good enough for our side is like saying Messi will never be as good as Kalou. 

My point is, its ok to have your opinion, but never go full retard.

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im all in for people saying their opinions but there needs to be a level.

Saying Kante aint good enough for our side is like saying Messi will never be as good as Kalou. 

My point is, its ok to have your opinion, but never go full retard.

It is the era of the internet it is hard to control people opinion, I saw some people even still debating about whether earth is round or flat

Because some borderline fascist people on here obviously can't deal with a differentiated non-mainstream opinion I will clarify one last time. I said Kante needs a long term replacement as opposed to an immediate replacement. Whilst I stated that his level of technical skill is not on par with the ambitions of this club, his other redeeming attributes make him helpful for now but won't do so once his physical strengths fade. I don't think this is in any way an outrageous opinion given his displays in the big games were erratic at times and indifferent at best. But the problem is not even my opinion which I stated in a moderate, deliberate way, open for discussion. The problem is people dismissing it without any reasoning, slagging it with bullshit comparisons, berating others as retard. People who obviously lack any kind of concept of a decent, civilised debate culture. The localism, the inability of such posters to think outside their tiny boxes when confronted with a deviating opinion is the real issue here.

5 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

No, after many key games. He has been terrible against the top teams. Tottenham x 2, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City. He simply cannot handle being pressed. He's not good enough on the ball and lacks physicality. Any good teams will expose this. Watch him have a nightmare against Liverpool at Anfield when they don't let him breathe. He's a good player but he's nowhere near the Essien/Makelele hybrid everyone is making him out to be.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

But now you're full of shite. Our whole squad was shaky against ManCity, bad against Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham. He still is the best defensive midfielder in the league. Has won us many, many points. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Because some borderline fascist people on here obviously can't deal with a differentiated non-mainstream opinion I will clarify one last time. I said Kante needs a long term replacement as opposed to an immediate replacement. Whilst I stated that his level of technical skill is not on par with the ambitions of this club, his other redeeming attributes make him helpful for now but won't do so once his physical strengths fade. I don't think this is in any way an outrageous opinion given his displays in the big games were erratic at times and indifferent at best. But the problem is not even my opinion which I stated in a moderate, deliberate way, open for discussion. The problem is people dismissing it without any reasoning, slagging it with bullshit comparisons, berating others as retard. People who obviously lack any kind of concept of a decent, civilised debate culture. The localism, the inability of such posters to think outside their tiny boxes when confronted with a deviating opinion is the real issue here.

FLLuL.gif