test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

1,993 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Doesn't look like a big black geezer!

Jorginho is in the middle of the park if you look at jersey number and his boots - its a 2 and white boots which indicate that it is Rudiger cleaning up

Unionjack likes this

After the Bournemouth game, Kante spoke about his tactical changes to RMC Sport:

All in all it’s a good start. Four games, four wins, that’s what we wanted. We’ve started well before the break and taken as many points as possible before September when there will be more games.

(Sarri) is a new coach, it’s a new system. Today we are playing in 4-3-3, the coach makes me play higher in (the number) 8 (role), so in relay.

I try to combine with the defenders and Jorginho and find the attackers. I like this job, it takes time. We’re training for everything to gel, but I think it’s going in the right direction. With this team, we can play well.

The Wee Baldy Man comes across to me like the Golden Child kid in the Eddie Murphy film. Pure of heart. Goodness and light.

I want him to adopt me.

David Luiz declares his love for N’Golo Kanté

Especially after Kanté saved his blushes against Bournemouth!

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/2/17811716/david-luiz-declares-his-love-for-ngolo-kante

Griezmann on the Wee Baldy Man

The reporter then asked Griezmann whether he was impressed by the Chelsea star and the attacker explained how good the former Leicester City man was for France, both during the games and even in training sessions.

“Yes [I was impressed]! One could see [it in] the training sessions. Those who are in his team in small-sided games, they win all the time. Suddenly, everyone wants to be with him…” Griezmann said about Kante.

“The guy is quiet and shy every day, does not want to interfere. And, on the field, he doesn’t like to lose and gives you everything. This is it.”

Antoine Griezmann is yet another member of the N’Golo Kante fan club.

Fernando and kellzfresh like this

856a0e8682d17de5ef201d0e615e18c3.gif

Chelsea: N’Golo Kante has already outgrown central defensive midfield

In Sarrismo, Kante can finally make the entire pitch his own

As it turns out, one of these premises was woefully deficient. Kante has all the necessary ball skills, recognition of the play and movement with and without the ball to be a Sarrismo box-to-box midfielder. His speed now propels him in a different direction, tasked to different responsibilities, but with the same ol’ Kante in work rate and opponent harassment. .

https://theprideoflondon.com/2018/09/07/chelsea-ngolo-kante-box-to-box/

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Been quite average tonight. Not made any errors but could do more. One thing I would like to see added to his game is a bit more ability on the ball on a consistent level. He is capable of using the ball.

Johnnyeye likes this

7 hours ago, Strike said:

The entire stadium sings the N'Golo Kante song

Too bad there's no English version of the chant. I love this chant.

Johnnyeye likes this

17 hours ago, Stats said:

Been quite average tonight. Not made any errors but could do more. One thing I would like to see added to his game is a bit more ability on the ball on a consistent level. He is capable of using the ball.

and also scoring, he's got that ability, with the right training and mentality he can definitely score more goals, altough his main task is to defend, he has proven that offensively wise he's good and gets in many scoring positions.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Too bad there's no English version of the chant. I love this chant.

Ngolo Kanté, he's short, he's nice, he stopped Léo Messi, but we all know he's a cheater, Ngolo Kanté!

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ngolo Kanté, he's short, he's nice, he stopped Léo Messi, but we all know he's a cheater, Ngolo Kanté!

Not the same. :(

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

It is

It's not. Watch/listen to it. The one you posted even has the lyrics of him loving Leicester in it.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's not. Watch/listen to it. The one you posted even has the lyrics of him loving Leicester in it.

You missed all the links I posted Theres a tweet with diff lyrics to the team one.