test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

1,912 posts in this topic
I'm expecting him to get an ACL for us this or next season. Because fuck us and our midfielders. It's our luck, it was set in stone the moment he signed.

The football gods are cruel.

If he'll survive the curse, then yes, club legend together with Zouma.

I know where you come from. For example Essien, our former midfield engine, was robbed his legendary status by two ACL. Back at his prime there was not any midfielder who could handle his strength,stamina, desire and heart. Back then I thought he was even more important than Lampard in his prime. Can you remember his goal againdt Barcelona? Oh my goodness, those were the times...

I hope Kante can follow his path and won't suffer those injuries Essien had unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'm expecting him to get an ACL for us this or next season. Because fuck us and our midfielders. It's our luck, it was set in stone the moment he signed.
The football gods are cruel.

If he'll survive the curse, then yes, club legend together with Zouma.

Why wopuld you even fuckin think about saying shit like that. Thats all we need is the whammy puttig on us, got enough haters thinking exactly the same thing without sods law joining in

I'm off to go sacrifice a north London club supporter now and blow cigar smoke all over N'Golo.

But yeah. Im Jonesing to see N'Golo with Happy. Would be even better to see them with another CB too hopefully.

Still chillin after the Euros, he's gonna be behind in fitness(and how he fits in etc) for the start of da season,3 weeks today v West Ham

31 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Last time I heard was Thursday US time.

Should be fit for RM on \saturday then ;)

Bet Conte is looking forward to these up coming games too.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Should be fit for RM on \saturday then ;)

Bet Conte is looking forward to these up coming games too.

He will be now playing catch up with the rest of the squad fitness wise after missing pre season,also Mr Conte's tatics&mental approach,then there is the fitting in with new teammates.:blink:

1 hour ago, mccg said:

He will be now playing catch up with the rest of the squad fitness wise after missing pre season,also Mr Conte's tatics&mental approach,then there is the fitting in with new teammates.:blink:

But whilst the players have trained over the last week or so he was playing in the Euros until late on whilst they were on vacation. It's swings and roundabouts really, a few training sessions/games and he will know exactly what is expected of him and how the team will set up.

Unionjack likes this

51 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

But whilst the players have trained over the last week or so he was playing in the Euros until late on whilst they were on vacation. It's swings and roundabouts really, a few training sessions/games and he will know exactly what is expected of him and how the team will set up.

Mmm not the same as getting a full pre-season under his belt with new team/coach,  helps he is slight n small , and will probly need a mid winter break after a 2week or so holiday(terrible hard being a modern day football player lol)

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Mmm not the same as getting a full pre-season under his belt with new team/coach,  helps he is slight n small , and will probly need a mid winter break after a 2week or so holiday(terrible hard being a modern day football player lol)

I dont think we have any worry at all about the old boys fitness. The amount of miles he does on the pitch would put a marathon runner to shame. Hes as fit as a butchers dog.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont think we have any worry at all about the old boys fitness. The amount of miles he does on the pitch would put a marathon runner to shame. Hes as fit as a butchers dog.

Yip I know he is fit, but he ain't a robot , try chillin out for afew weeks then start training again lol , point being pre-season sets you up ready for the whole season, he had only 2weeks or so off from football(mental side+physical side )I wouldn't rush him back if we want to get the best out of him 4 the whole season.

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yip I know he is fit, but he ain't a robot , try chillin out for afew weeks then start training again lol , point being pre-season sets you up ready for the whole season, he had only 2weeks or so off from football(mental side+physical side )I wouldn't rush him back if we want to get the best out of him 4 the whole season.

I hear ya. Ive just gone back to taekwondo after 7 months proping up the bar lol

But its only 3/4 weeks hes had not like a normal close season. But we shall see how it goes after a week. I cant see Conte pushing him to start till hes ready.

It seems like all the lads have done SOME training cause by the looks of them they arent as fat as last season coming back.

I see Wengers just told his lot that if they were fat they wouldn't get 1st team training till the weight had gone.

mccg likes this

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya. Ive just gone back to taekwondo after 7 months proping up the bar lol

But its only 3/4 weeks hes had not like a normal close season. But we shall see how it goes after a week. I cant see Conte pushing him to start till hes ready.

It seems like all the lads have done SOME training cause by the looks of them they arent as fat as last season coming back.

I see Wengers just told his lot that if they were fat they wouldn't get 1st team training till the weight had gone.

Lol yin yang dude,can't have all that fun without pain.Yeah hopefully the pain of last season is still raw and no slacking this year! Mmm cfcuck Wenger always whingering about something,Hope he tries to push Mr.Conte this season! lol.

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Lol yin yang dude,can't have all that fun without pain.Yeah hopefully the pain of last season is still raw and no slacking this year! Mmm cfcuck Wenger always whingering about something,Hope he tries to push Mr.Conte this season! lol.

Yeah the old boy looks like he can handle himself. Imagine him just giving vinegar tits a roundhouse. Unless he took a dive and smeared blood everywhere to take the piss. 

But I think hes more into letting the football talk for him. Lets just hope we get a couple of defenders and I cant see many problems.

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah the old boy looks like he can handle himself. Imagine him just giving vinegar tits a roundhouse. Unless he took a dive and smeared blood everywhere to take the piss. 

But I think hes more into letting the football talk for him. Lets just hope we get a couple of defenders and I cant see many problems.

Yeah hope Koulibaly on his way and maybe a left back(i like Hector of Germany) i'd be happy enough.

Kool balls as I call him at home lol Aye. Cant see anyone better open to us right now but we never know wtf is going on till it happens. See Pep is after Stones and Bonucci. Utd after Bonucci.

Ill be pissed if he does go to either. I had this sussed in my head he was just waiting for Conte to start work till he ran to him with open arms. Guess I'm full of shit lol

Anyone see owt at all about him arriving in States? Last I see was he was joining the team today.

Anything on his Twitter or Facebook accounts? Ive not see 1 thing since he signed for us. No holiday pictures etc. Strange.

30 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Anyone see owt at all about him arriving in States? Last I see was he was joining the team today.

Anything on his Twitter or Facebook accounts? Ive not see 1 thing since he signed for us. No holiday pictures etc. Strange.

Currently tied up in Jamie Vardy's basement