N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

3 hours ago, the wes said:

£20m is such a steal we need to get him at that price 

Hope he is mates with Zouma and could in a good word or 2! His energy&engine is needed ffs. Funk knows what players will come to us nxt season,but 4sure we need serious work Cm's-Cb's-Striker.

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Hope he is mates with Zouma and could in a good word or 2! His energy&engine is needed ffs. Funk knows what players will come to us nxt season,but 4sure we need serious work Cm's-Cb's-Striker.

If we can't get kante I love see to us go in for Allan from napoli 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

£20m is such a steal we need to get him at that price 

I highly doubt we would be the only club that is willing to pay 20 million for him. Spurs, Arsenal, PSG, Real Madrid and Juventus are all reportedly interested and they will all play in the Champions Leauge, not to mention Leicester. We are not in a good position to sign most wanted players.

9 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I highly doubt we would be the only club that is willing to pay 20 million for him. Spurs, Arsenal, PSG, Real Madrid and Juventus are all reportedly interested and they will all play in the Champions Leauge, not to mention Leicester. We are not in a good position to sign most wanted players.

I get what your saying but PSG, Real Madrid and Juventus all have strong midfield's kante would have a better chance of breaking into are midfield than PSG, Real Madrid and Juventus

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

We are not in a good position to sign most wanted players.

Utd wasn't in a good position to sign di Maria but they did I can't see why we can't sign most wanted players :D 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

If we can't get kante I love see to us go in for Allan from napoli 

Yeah decent call m8,Join up with the rest of the Boys from Brazil,give them Chalaboh as a sweetner.

the transfer arrangements should get underway as quickly as possible.  chelsea need a number of players.

Barca delayed getting better fullbacks. I don't think they will delay that anymore.  

Early business for CMs and FBs would raise our expectations for the next season. Right now, CFC look about 3 transfer windows behind where they need to be. If it weren't for a few youngsters who've showed potential CFC would be about 4 or 5 transfer windows behind where they need to be.

This was Leicester's second choice in the transfer window, and now somehow it has become a must sign for us this coming season? 

I'll be fair and say that I'd much rather have him than Fabregas, due to how dynamic he is and the fact he works on both ends. A midfield selection of him, Matic, RLC and possibly Nainggolan/Pjanic would be really nice. 

going after players following 1 season of good form is always risky, because either it's impossible to live up to the hype the media created around that player the past season (which then affects the player when he isn't getting the praise he expected) or you win the jackpot and the guy can actually carry his form over for another season for a bigger team. 

2 hours ago, Leif said:

going after players following 1 season of good form is always risky, because either it's impossible to live up to the hype the media created around that player the past season (which then affects the player when he isn't getting the praise he expected) or you win the jackpot and the guy can actually carry his form over for another season for a bigger team. 

Actually its his 2nd really good season, i dont remember if its last season or 2 season combined, but he has the most tackles in Europe's top5 leagues

3 hours ago, Leif said:

This is true and is the reason I would avoid players like Vardy at all costs because he'd join a new club with the expectation that he'll score 20+ goals. With Kanté it's different because he isn't a goal scorer and wouldn't be expected to be this world class force. 

Hed come here and essentially be a Ramires on steroids. Endless running and energy, and covers every blade of grass each match. Unlike Ramires, Kanté can actually pass a football too.

Kanté & and another class CM and we go from a terrible midfield to one of the best in the league.

• 2 weeks later...

We can all see how good of a signing he'd be but I have zero faith that our board are even considering him. He'd probably be an easy signing to make as well because he's at such a small club who would jump at the fairly big money offer.

He'd be a great signing for any of the top sides in the PL. Just hope that of we don't get him none of our rivals do. He'd be the missing ingredient for at least a few. Arsenal get a top striker and Kanté and they'd have the best squad in the country. He'd be a great signing for Liverpool and United as well.

We have to try and quickly. An unspectacular but necessary piece of the puzzle.

If Leicester are willing to let him go after winning the league it means they have got a replacement lined up they feel will be just as good/better ... But personally I feel we should prioritise Nainggolan first if we are really wanting to sign him then if something doesn't work out perhaps look at Kante or even sign both.