N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

2 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Can forget about signing him before 2017 when we're, hopefully, back in the Champions League :lol:.

Think a lot of these Leicester boys will stay for another season, their place in the CL team is confirmed and they might as well ride the wave until Jan/July '17. With the exception of Mahrez, who's more prolific and likely to go abroad, we should eye these guys up for a move in 2017 (you know, as long as the Traore ban doesn't come into force :lol:)

I dunno, Dortmund managed to convince Castro to give up CL footy for a year, I think we could probably convince Kante to do the same. 

28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I dunno, Dortmund managed to convince Castro to give up CL footy for a year, I think we could probably convince Kante to do the same. 

Yeah I mean it's not impossible. As we know, the infamous phrase, "money talks" and even with the payout they expect we'll still have Roman :lol: 

But if rumours are true about Radja then I don't think Kante will even be considered.

Good as he's been this season, I'd rather us not sign a player who was completely unknown prior to this year and is having the season of his life like the rest of the Lecicester team. What if this is just an extreme purple patch like we've seen from so many average players over the years and he'll return to his "normal" level next season?

Would be a nice fall back option if the other players we're linked with are impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea have approached Leicester City over a transfer move for N’Golo Kante at the end of the season, according to reports.
Kante, who arrived at the King Power Stadium last summer, has been one of the outstanding players in the Premier League this season and is being tipped to be named PFA Player of the Year.
Get French Football News say the Blues have made discreet enquiries about the hugely promising 24-year-old.
The London outfit are looking to bring midfield reinforcements to Stamford Bridge after a difficult campaign and Kante is understood to be a top target.

11 hours ago, milka said:

Chelsea have approached Leicester City over a transfer move for N’Golo Kante at the end of the season, according to reports.
Kante, who arrived at the King Power Stadium last summer, has been one of the outstanding players in the Premier League this season and is being tipped to be named PFA Player of the Year.
Get French Football News say the Blues have made discreet enquiries about the hugely promising 24-year-old.
The London outfit are looking to bring midfield reinforcements to Stamford Bridge after a difficult campaign and Kante is understood to be a top target.

Tabloid fodder.

It will be a signing of the magnitude of Papy Djilobdoji. 

Or another loan signing of some washed-out South American player.

1 hour ago, chelseafan26 said:

If you trust the outlets then we are going to buy Kante, Vidal, Naingollan, Witsel and Oscar de Marcos. Not sure how we intend to fit all of them in one team. 

Rather that problem than not enough quality centre mids and get run over in centre of park like previously. 

A little worried he wouldn't be able to handle 50-60 games a season as Leicester did not play in Europe and got knocked out of the cups relatively early. Obviously we likely won't be in Europe next season but we will be back the year after. Could he handle 60 games a year plus international duty? Not convinced.