test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

849 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

I think Allan of Napoli could be another very good option.

Allan is a very good player but hes very similar to kante if we can get matic back to his best we will not need another midfielder 

MichaelDance likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Allan is a very good player but hes very similar to kante if we can get matic back to his best we will not need another midfielder 

I would argue that at very least we should have depth even if Matic returns to form. Mikel is not depth we can count on if we say we're a "top club" that wants to contend for every trophy.

Fernando likes this

Reports said a while back that kante has a transfer clause at £20m weres the £32m coming from?? Confused.com :blink:

Just gotta put our own spin on this now

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea
His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me
His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves CFC
His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet
Lalalalalalalalala...

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Reports said a while back that kante has a transfer clause at £20m weres the £32m coming from?? Confused.com :blink:

Yeah it's some sort of weird construction where if 2 or more clubs trigger the release clause it still turns into a bidding war.

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Well simple maths ... :chai: ... Transfer clause + Agent fee + Premier for getting a CL player + exact dough to keep other away and getting the first shot ... 32m in total :P

Emenalo: "For a player of his age Kante has already built up a wealth of experience .Kante is a perfect fit in terms of Antonio Conte’s philosophies and the style of football he wants to play." #CFC (chelseafc)

"N’Golo is a fantastic signing ahead of the new season & we're delighted to have been able to bring such a talented player to #CFC"

N'golo Kante - "I am looking forward to meeting up with my new team-mates and helping the club achieve a lot of success."

kellzfresh likes this