test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

1,767 posts in this topic
Just now, the wes said:

Lol I want the big man so badly 🙁🙁

I'd like him too. AND Savic  7857b390fa3dd62f7787e2b2d5755101.gif

Just standing him and Rudi together would scare the shit out of allot of strikers

We have tried for him the last 2 season but I cant see if we wouldn't go higher last season we would pay £20mill more this season mate.

the wes likes this

48 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Dortmund, Sevilla and Everton are also thinking about Michy the reports over here say.

they probably want him on loan 

I think if I was Bats I'd have said fuck the holiday and I'd be crawling all over Sarri trying to impress him, Goes for Giroud too.

Who knows the loan and WC MIGHT just have given him a boost.

11Drogba and Vesper like this

On 19/07/2018 at 11:32 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Everyone gets our players on loan.  Try before you buy.  

Yet we shell out 75-80 MILLION QUID on Bakayoko and DRINKWATER (SMDH, I still cant wrap my head around WHY we bought that donkey) on straight buys and now are shivved, will have to sell at big loss.:rant:

On 7/19/2018 at 10:32 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Everyone gets our players on loan.  Try before you buy.  

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yet we shell out 75-80 MILLION QUID on Bakayoko and DRINKWATER (SMDH, I still cant wrap my head around WHY we bought that donkey) on straight buys and now are shivved, will have to sell at big loss.:rant:

Now dont go getting all fratchy! We have to live up to our well earned rep as 'the loaning club' somehow guys!

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Now dont go getting all fratchy! We have to live up to our well earned rep as 'the loaning club' somehow guys!

Under Granny we are the BrightHouse of footie clubs :(

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Under Granny we are the BrightHouse of footie clubs :(

haha

Shes not my favorite old girl at times but just as long as we aren't the shithouse of clubs we are safe! ;)

Am I the only one thinking he could actually work out under Sarri? His style is similar to Dortmunds, attacking with a lot of players, lots of movement and chances created. Maybe a pure finisher would be better than someone who participated to much in the build up play but is not found in goalscoring positions. also what i like about Bats opposite to Morata, is when BAts misses a chance he gets his head ou tof his ass and tries again, never loses courage and confidence whilst Morata will start moaning and diving around.

21 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Am I the only one thinking he could actually work out under Sarri? His style is similar to Dortmunds, attacking with a lot of players, lots of movement and chances created. Maybe a pure finisher would be better than someone who participated to much in the build up play but is not found in goalscoring positions. also what i like about Bats opposite to Morata, is when BAts misses a chance he gets his head ou tof his ass and tries again, never loses courage and confidence whilst Morata will start moaning and diving around.

Nope I feel the exact same way been saying this for a few months - we sell Morata bring in a GK or RW - I would keep Giroud and Tammy around and go that way

Apparently if you believe RMC Sport, Sarri has assured Michy that he will be relied on this season. I so badly want Michy to come good, he is a great character and seems like he genuinely loves and enjoys being a Chelsea player. He is a confidence player and needs the support of his manager, Conte did not offer that to him and he floundered. Say what you will about the Bundesliga, but in his short time he showed he could bang goals. I hope he comes back and comes good at Chelsea under Sarri. A fresh reset and new system might be exactly what he needs. 

Vesper likes this

11 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Apparently if you believe RMC Sport, Sarri has assured Michy that he will be relied on this season. I so badly want Michy to come good, he is a great character and seems like he genuinely loves and enjoys being a Chelsea player. He is a confidence player and needs the support of his manager, Conte did not offer that to him and he floundered. Say what you will about the Bundesliga, but in his short time he showed he could bang goals. I hope he comes back and comes good at Chelsea under Sarri. A fresh reset and new system might be exactly what he needs. 

Would love this to be true but taking everything in to consideration, can we afford to take a risk with him. Morata is also in the same situation really, we are going in to next season hoping one of these comes good for goals.