test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

1,400 posts in this topic
13 hours ago, manpe said:

Fair enough, didn't watch the video, went with what other people said here and assumed he didn't say a word.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Have to disagree with magic lamps above.

he said 'good' and 'very good' maybe there was a verb in there 'feel' but that was it.

I will stick with my original statement as I did watch the live interview.

besides, understanding a new language comes way way before being able to speak it. The fact tibo had to translate the interviewer should be very telling.

A lot of semantic bullshit in this thread :drunk: You bastards would argue about the definition of 'striker'. 

22 hours ago, Spike said:

Left-Centre Forward.

Lol at any left-center forward that doesn't track back. 

On 5/16/2017 at 2:14 PM, nyikolajevics said:

He was quite nice in my opinion. Fighted really hard to get chances.

He could've score more if Hazard and Willian weren't that selfish in some situations.

How about his overall game? His build up? How he combine with the two forwards? 

Michy scored 5 goals and gave 1 assist in 235 PL minutes. Which is two games of 95 minutes and one half. In total he scored 11 goals and gave 3 assists in 790 minutes official playing time :blink:. I salute you, sir :clap:!

Chelsea? and The Skipper like this

Well these goal to min comparissons are rather pointless. 

Its great he is finaly getting back on track and scoring, we all knew he has potential back then when he signed. 

The same hype train went around in august, but soon everything calmed down. 

So what if he managed to score all these goals in such short time? Cool, we have nice potential striker, but it means nothing at all. Its potential, not definite.

Giroud, Ba, Remy had decent ratios too, doesnt mean they can start as Chelsea striker.

I will start Bats hype when he does two things; convince Conte that he is capable of playing every game as first choice and secondly, return that faith from Conte in form of at least 20 goals next season and good performances in big games. Thats when hype can start. 

He is promising, but got a long way to go. Its nice he got some time at the end, he deserved it.

Think Conte was wrong on Bats. I know this may sound like blasphemy here. 

25 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Well some very few players cant take a season to get in the game. 
Remember Drogba first season? 

Chelsea? likes this

8 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Bats has problems with lone striker system and tactical movement, language barrier. He only starting to get used to life here recently.

1 hour ago, mashimaru161 said:

Bats has problems with lone striker system and tactical movement, language barrier. He only starting to get used to life here recently.

Language barrier? He already speaks better English than Costa who's been here for 3 years lol.

Amblève. likes this