test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

1,768 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

On twitter some people are saying that it's not him running the account but rather a community manager. According to them his brother said it in an interview and he only tweets sometimes. Talk is that chelsea is unhappy with the guy who manages his account and asked him to desactivate it until he gets someone else.

Edit: his brother just posted on twitter saying he did not desactivate the account. Said ge has copyright issues with some vids he posted and that its going to get fixed soon.

Sounds much more like it. \the club throwing a wobbly over image copywrite. Its happened before and will again.

Must be some bug on Twitter. Today several accounts just disappeared, including mine. No copyright issues, nothing, they just disappeared. I got mine back like in a 3-4 hours.

I didn't read about this yesterday and only found out the full story today so it was kinda hilarious reading the overreaction in this thread knowing how it all ends :lol:

The Chels likes this

2 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Drogba-esque lay down for Costa, just brilliant. I believe he can become a really great player for the club.

He needs chances,though. The thing is that Costa will be the main man at the front,so he will not get that many playing time this season.Can he play as an RW?If he can,maybe he can be the next Anelka^^.I always liked the Malouda-Drogba-Anelka trio,so why not play Michy as a RW,if he can play in that position?

Beigl likes this

He needs chances,though. The thing is that Costa will be the main man at the front,so he will not get that many playing time this season.Can he play as an RW?If he can,maybe he can be the next Anelka^^.I always liked the Malouda-Drogba-Anelka trio,so why not play Michy as a RW,if he can play in that position?

Yes, that trio was amazing except in 2010/10. I don't actually know if Bats can play there, as I haven't really heard of him before he went to us. Considering his great technique its entirely possible that he would do a good job on the wing in a 4-3-3, altough I see him more as an CF tbh. If the last few minutes of the game are anything to go by we might use a 2 striker system from time to time so Michy could get enough chances in the first team.

killer1257 likes this

21 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Next two games are against burnley and watford though, maybe Conte will play two strikers from the start? *wishfull thinking* :drunk:

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

Drogba-esque lay down for Costa, just brilliant. I believe he can become a really great player for the club.

He did the same in pre-season as well to set up Pedro, from a Fabregas pass

IMO, he's the closest we have to Drogba in terms of playing style. Which is why I hope we don't get Lukaku, who I think will simply push Michy to the bench just because of his price tag

kellzfresh and Beigl like this

Michy is hilarious on Twitter. Seems like he'll be a real nice presence in the dressing room too. 

I think him and Costa can actually be a very good partnership upfront. What Michy lacks is sharpness in his finishing and maybe that pure 9 instinct like Costa has but makes up for it with great technique and great hold up play which Costa lacks. So they complement each other. 

Unionjack likes this

Michy is hilarious on Twitter. Seems like he'll be a real nice presence in the dressing room too. 

I think him and Costa can actually be a very good partnership upfront. What Michy lacks is sharpness in his finishing and maybe that pure 9 instinct like Costa has but makes up for it with great technique and great hold up play which Costa lacks. So they complement each other. 

His Twitter is a barrel of laughs.

I would like to seem them on the field together more often than not.

Don't care if it's with Costa or instead of him absolutely needs to start. Our most talented striker.

He is, let's play 4222 with Kante Cesc | Hazard Willian | Michy Costa