Riyad Mahrez

Riyad Mahrez(Leicester City)

Position:Right Wing

Foot:right

Nationality:Algeria/France

Date of birth:Feb 21 ,1991

Ex Club:Le Havre (10 goals in 66 games)

1)http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/15/antonio-conte-wants-chelsea-to-make-94million-double-transfer-swoop-for-paul-pogba-and-riyad-mahrez-5753092/ 

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a really great talent but i can't see him really fitting into the first team with Hazard and Willian on the wings. He might have to play through the centre if he wants to be a Chelsea player.

I prefer him over Willian any day of the week and I'm sure most feel the same

3 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

He is a really great talent but i can't see him really fitting into the first team with Hazard and Willian on the wings. He might have to play through the centre if he wants to be a Chelsea player.

I don't think he'll ever be a Chelsea player, but I would much rather have him than Willian. Willian has always been nothing more than average. He won POY because he stayed average when everyone else went to shit.

18 hours ago, kmk108 said:

I don't think he'll ever be a Chelsea player, but I would much rather have him than Willian. Willian has always been nothing more than average. He won POY because he stayed average when everyone else went to shit.

willian average?

<_<:blink:

2 hours ago, oldportblue said:

willian average?

<_<:blink:

IMO, the only thing he did was knock a few good free kicks in to keep us alive in the Champions League. He wasn't great during the course of play.

disagree with you there, guys. He's the type of player who shines most when you watch him play and see all the little useful things he does rather than analyze his stats... I would definitely not call him average but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

disagree with you there, guys. He's the type of player who shines most when you watch him play and see all the little useful things he does rather than analyze his stats... I would definitely not call him average but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that he'll get back and defend, but it drives me crazy when I see him take a run and then just stop and stand over the ball, killing any chance of a counter attack.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You