test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Riyad Mahrez

Started by Captain Ahmed,

455 posts in this topic

He is a really great talent but i can't see him really fitting into the first team with Hazard and Willian on the wings. He might have to play through the centre if he wants to be a Chelsea player.

He is a really great talent but i can't see him really fitting into the first team with Hazard and Willian on the wings. He might have to play through the centre if he wants to be a Chelsea player.

I prefer him over Willian any day of the week and I'm sure most feel the same

blues.bridge and kellzfresh like this

Metro.com journalists have the easiest job in the world. But still there are some people who seem to believe this shit.

MefiX19 likes this

3 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

I don't think he'll ever be a Chelsea player, but I would much rather have him than Willian. Willian has always been nothing more than average. He won POY because he stayed average when everyone else went to shit.

18 hours ago, kmk108 said:

I don't think he'll ever be a Chelsea player, but I would much rather have him than Willian. Willian has always been nothing more than average. He won POY because he stayed average when everyone else went to shit.

willian average?

<_<:blink:

2 hours ago, oldportblue said:

willian average?

<_<:blink:

IMO, the only thing he did was knock a few good free kicks in to keep us alive in the Champions League. He wasn't great during the course of play.

disagree with you there, guys. He's the type of player who shines most when you watch him play and see all the little useful things he does rather than analyze his stats... I would definitely not call him average but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

disagree with you there, guys. He's the type of player who shines most when you watch him play and see all the little useful things he does rather than analyze his stats... I would definitely not call him average but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that he'll get back and defend, but it drives me crazy when I see him take a run and then just stop and stand over the ball, killing any chance of a counter attack.

blues.bridge likes this

FB_IMG_1468608965257.jpg

Forget it, no way they will sell this guy to us after we robbed their precious N'golo. Of course I would love to, but it's just too good to be true.

He would really be a huge upgrade on our current right wing options. Just imagine Hazard on the left and Mahrez on the right!! 

blues.bridge likes this

13 minutes ago, Diego said:

Not a chance after willian signed a new deal here.

I know, But I Hope The Same we are going To buy him.  He is  much more  better  than  willy!

Mahrez might have more goals and assists than Willian but let's get one thing straight, he would not be taking Willian's place in the team. Conte will love to have Willian. A player who works hard for the team, does defensive duties and still provides in attack. Mahrez is a quality player but luxury one. You need to get other players to do his dirty work which is what Albrighton did. Hazard and Mahrez will give us luxury flair but not much help in defence. Anyway, I highly doubt this deal will happen anyway.

Chelsea Legend 11 and the wes like this

Long as he doesn't go to a rival...

Imagine him on Arsenal's right side next to Sanchez and Özil. Wow.