test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Kalidou Koulibaly

Started by the wes,

1,678 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Now we getting fecked over by mid table teams for our reported main targets.. LMAO :D:D

We're mid table team now. LMAO.

We have to get a CB, we will get CB. There're no rumours about anyone else bar Koulibaly so the board is pretty certain that they will get him. At least I hope so !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is kind of funny (in a sad way) that every transfer target we're after is a huge hassle. 

You know with 100% certainty that it'll be a humongous pain in the ass to sign Kante next week and he's got a bloody release clause, ffs. :D

Muzchap, Diego and Costa19 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Jesus, this forum makes me want to barf at times. A reliable source reports we've made contacts. No reaction.

 

Shit source says EVERTON will outbid us for him and everyone starts moaning. You people have no pleasing. 

Well there's one person who keeps posting every shit rumour. And even worse that people believe that shit. It's really depressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Ive never seen anything like it before, on the Morata thread someone said 'Emenalo is shit at transfers since forever', I mean are they that stupid to think Emenalo (whos main job is with the youngsters and scouting) is the one negotiating fees? It's the equivalent of blaming Courtois if we are struggling to score.

I often view the shed end, and you have a couple that are difficult to please, but never have I seen such a high volume of people with misguided vendetta's and faux outrage, it's ridiculous, it's ruining what is the best forum on here.

And the worse thing is? If we complete all these top transfers and challenge for the title on the back of it, these people will hide in their caves until we next have an underwhelming window.

We're going off topic here, so I am making this my last post on the thread. People get me wrong, Ill be the first one bashing the board or praising them, when they do bad or good. 

 

BUT, for the first, in a lot of time, we have concrete manager targets, who we are chasing, ofcourse its going to be a hassle. Ofcourse we aren't going to get them immediately. If we blow out the cash at everybody, we'd again be the cow to milk by every selling club across the world. I admire United's profits and City's, but fuck me, if we can lower some fees to a reasonable price and play hardball, then I'd prefer it. Ironic that Manchester clubs mainly have to pay astronomical fees or buyout clauses. 

 

As far as Koulibaly goes, we have made the neccessary arrangaments with Napoli, as the RMC journo said. Hopefully, we'll get him, so we can moan that we haven't bought Prime Nesta.

Tomo and OhForAGreavsie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On twitter I heard Everton has outbid us for him. I hope it's not true, I hope its fake news sources. 

I've not given any opinions on our board members but if Everton outbids us on our major target after the stones debacle, the recruitment team of Chelsea should be sacked on the spot. 

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

People need to realise its the silly season,

Same every year since 2004-5 on this forum, people just play fantasy football, and get excited over every rumour.

PST -Pre Season Tension, but some of it is funny to read

Actually PMT = Pre Manager Tension ???

Blue_Fox_ and Fulham Broadway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

On twitter I heard Everton has outbid us for him. I hope it's not true, I hope its fake news sources. 

I've not given any opinions on our board members but if Everton outbids us on our major target after the stones debacle, the recruitment team of Chelsea should be sacked on the spot. 

As if Koulibaly would choose them over us even if that bogus rumor were true. :D

It'd be a backward step in his career.

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

On twitter I heard Everton has outbid us for him. I hope it's not true, I hope its fake news sources. 

I've not given any opinions on our board members but if Everton outbids us on our major target after the stones debacle, the recruitment team of Chelsea should be sacked on the spot. 

Should be renamed to Twatter - fuckin social media ruining the world one 'twat' at a time... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

As if Koulibaly would choose them over us even if that bogus rumor were true. :D

It'd be a backward step in his career.

Exactly, the Board has no excuse to be beaten by Everton. We'll land him if we want him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kellzfresh said:

Exactly, the Board has no excuse to be beaten by Everton. We'll land him if we want him

That is, unless we fuck around and wait too long. Then he goes to Arsenal or something...

We really should be making two signings this coming week. If our club were smart and shrewd Koulibaly should be wrapped up within days of Conte arriving at Cobham. The Euro's will be over tomorrow so hopefully first thing Monday morning we trigger Kante's release clause and make an aggressive push to convince him to sign.

Morata will probably be the ling, drawn out saga of the summer if we indeed still want him.

King11Didier and kellzfresh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah and even if Everton beat us with Koulibaly and that weird Chinese Super League club beats us with Kante, i'm returning my season ticket and jump down the Tower Bridge yelling: "DAMN YOU EMENALOOOOO!!!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting tired of this transfer window already, gone are the days when we got things done early, just going to wait it out and see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, James said:

Getting tired of this transfer window already, gone are the days when we got things done early, just going to wait it out and see what happens. 

 

Conte is very intense guy, when he was the Manager of Italy he was 100% focused on that, now he is at Chelsea he will be solely focused on Chelsea I imagine that is why we have been quiet so far in the transfer market. 

James likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

We're going off topic here, so I am making this my last post on the thread. People get me wrong, Ill be the first one bashing the board or praising them, when they do bad or good. 

 

BUT, for the first, in a lot of time, we have concrete manager targets, who we are chasing, ofcourse its going to be a hassle. Ofcourse we aren't going to get them immediately. If we blow out the cash at everybody, we'd again be the cow to milk by every selling club across the world. I admire United's profits and City's, but fuck me, if we can lower some fees to a reasonable price and play hardball, then I'd prefer it. Ironic that Manchester clubs mainly have to pay astronomical fees or buyout clauses. 

 

As far as Koulibaly goes, we have made the neccessary arrangaments with Napoli, as the RMC journo said. Hopefully, we'll get him, so we can moan that we haven't bought Prime Nesta.

What do you define as a reasonable fee for a player like Koulibaly?  15 million pounds? Why would Napoli be bothered about your reasonable fee and playing hardball when they can just do business with the Manchester clubs and even a mid table club like Everton who are willing to outbid what low ball fees bids that Chelsea is giving?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Ive never seen anything like it before, on the Morata thread someone said 'Emenalo is shit at transfers since forever', I mean are they that stupid to think Emenalo (whos main job is with the youngsters and scouting) is the one negotiating fees? It's the equivalent of blaming Courtois if we are struggling to score.

I often view the shed end, and you have a couple that are difficult to please, but never have I seen such a high volume of people with misguided vendetta's and faux outrage, it's ridiculous, it's ruining what is the best forum on here.

And the worse thing is? If we complete all these top transfers and challenge for the title on the back of it, these people will hide in their caves until we next have an underwhelming window.

That's a big IF.

if the club is deluded and still thinks this is 2008 like some fans here and pretend that inflation hasn't at least doubled transfer fees since then, there will be a few more Papys and Patos joining at the end of August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bellion said:

That's a big IF.

if the club is deluded and still thinks this is 2008 like some fans here and pretend that inflation hasn't at least doubled transfer fees since then, there will be a few more Papys and Patos joining at the end of August.

Nowhere near as big, or as silly, as your if. How could you possibly imagine that the club has failed to notice the inflation in transfer fees? What on Earth sustains your delusion that you know stuff the club does not?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.