test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Kalidou Koulibaly

Started by the wes,

1,625 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Did anyone see the headed goal against Juve Sunday, nobody but nobody was going to get to that ball but him.

Was a cracker. But I always thought Happy would get like that with the size of his bonce.

He was MOTM too.

bigbluewillie likes this

Il Messaggero are reporting thatChelsea are again considering launching a bid for Kalidou Koulibaly this summer and remain interested in his boss at Napoli, Maurizio Sarri

Centre-back Koulibaly would apparently cost around €60m.

I like Koulibali. If we can get him, I think we should.

After a year out on loan for experience I believe Reece James will be ready to start for Chelsea. At the beginning of the 2019/20 season he'll be approaching his 20th birthday. That's fearfully young for a centre back but the lad is the absolute real deal. He will be a Chelsea player and he will be ready while still a teenager. Dave, Reece & KK as starters, with Andreas, Tony and one other to round out the CB group, would make us really well set at that position. 

Kalidou Koulibaly on course to change his agent to Fali Ramadani (the guy who deals with Chelsea about Maurizio Sarri) 

akgw13 likes this

3 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Kalidou Koulibaly on course to change his agent to Fali Ramadani (the guy who deals with Chelsea about Maurizio Sarri) 

Would be quite a sight to see Sarri & Koulibaly for Chelsea. Between KK/Rudi/AC/Azpi/Cahill/ potentially Zouma we are fully loaded at CB. I think Azpi can play RB for Sarri though as he is very similar to Hysaj.

zekinjo likes this

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Would be quite a sight to see Sarri & Koulibaly for Chelsea. Between KK/Rudi/AC/Azpi/Cahill/ potentially Zouma we are fully loaded at CB. I think Azpi can play RB for Sarri though as he is very similar to Hysaj.

Cahils time for fresh pastures I hope. And i dont think AC OR Happy good enough I'm sad to say as i like them both.

Telles/Emerson  Rudi  KK  Dave

Intriguing potential Chelsea double signing as Koulibaly builds Sarri agent link

http://sportwitness.co.uk/intriguing-potential-chelsea-double-signing-koulibaly-builds-sarri-agent-link/

@Unionjack I agree with you on Cahill, but I think he will run out his contract here. Happy, perhaps you're right im not wed to the idea of him and if someone wanted to pay us enough i would reluctantly agree. AC however i disagree entirely, he showed extreme promise this year. He is going to be a great player for us in the coming years and hopefully more. He offers us something different to KK/Rudi. at Napoli KK excelled along side Albiol, AC is our Albiol & will be a wonderful CB in a sarri team.

ADL won't want to lose KK and the asking price will be absolutely sky high, thats why im not expecting him but he would look real good in Chelsea blue.

bluesman2610 likes this

17 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

@Unionjack I agree with you on Cahill, but I think he will run out his contract here. Happy, perhaps you're right im not wed to the idea of him and if someone wanted to pay us enough i would reluctantly agree. AC however i disagree entirely, he showed extreme promise this year. He is going to be a great player for us in the coming years and hopefully more. He offers us something different to KK/Rudi. at Napoli KK excelled along side Albiol, AC is our Albiol & will be a wonderful CB in a sarri team.

ADL won't want to lose KK and the asking price will be absolutely sky high, thats why im not expecting him but he would look real good in Chelsea blue.

Not saying get rid of AC of course not but I do think he had some rough times this year.

And was thinking IF we sold the likes of Pedro,Alonso,Morata,Cahill,Luiz,Drinks,Barkley,Zappa,Cescy,Kenedy,Aina,Brown,Baba,Miazga,etc etc etc that would be enough to get a couple. Put it to whatever we get given and we might have the makings of a good team

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not saying get rid of AC of course not but I do think he had some rough times this year.

And was thinking IF we sold the likes of Pedro,Alonso,Morata,Cahill,Luiz,Drinks,Barkley,Zappa,Cescy,Kenedy,Aina,Brown,Baba,Miazga,etc etc etc that would be enough to get a couple. Put it to whatever we get given and we might have the makings of a good team

lol.. 

You want Morata and Barkley sold but no Bakayoko... 

24 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

If we do get sarri I could see Barkley Do well under him sarri likes an attacking midfielder in his midfield trio like hamsik was in his team  I would let RLC and Barkley battle it out who gets that role in midfield 

39 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I definitely agree with the bolder part I actually said that in another thread.. in fact we have more pressing matters than that of needing a CB at Chelsea.. we need a CM (Seri/Jorginho) we need a RW (Bailey/Mahrez) and will need a top finisher/st if we sell one of Morata or Bats.. in terms of financing this sales of players like Luiz/Willian or Pedro/Drinkwater/Zappacosta/ loanees like Kasey Palmer/Izzy Brown/Piazon/Nathan/Lewis Baker/Kalas and the many more we know won’t have a role here

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we do get sarri I could see Barkley Do well under him sarri likes an attacking midfielder in his midfield trio like hamsik was in his team  I would let RLC and Barkley battle it out who gets that role in midfield 

Also I’d keep MVG in the squad as well back up for Kante he’s shown he has an eye for pass and goal while in the erdivise 

the wes likes this

27 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And was thinking IF we sold the likes of Pedro,Alonso,Morata,Cahill,Luiz,Drinks,Barkley,Zappa,Cescy,Kenedy,Aina,Brown,Baba,Miazga,etc etc etc 

your getting rid off a lot of  HG what HG players would u bring into the sq ?

bluesman2610 likes this

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

If alonso is pushed out and Emerson starts I’d see Luke Shaw on a free or Jay DaSilva brought back for our right back I’d promote Dujon  Sterling to first team duties behind Azpi - personally I’d keep Barkley in the squad as well keep Tammy as a striker

the wes likes this

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

AC,Mount,RLC,Odoi,Chalobah,Sterling.Ampadu and Dasilva should fill some gaps and make alot here very happy lol

I read this part from a Sarri article:  "Empoli’s team had consisted of a number of youngsters, and by no coincidence. “At Empoli youngsters grow as a result of their mistakes,” Sarri said, a man who prides himself on developing players individually, and with care. The likes of Simone Verdi, Daniele Rugani and Riccardo Saponara all grew tremendously under Sarri’s tutorship. It is an area in which he invests a great deal of time."

Fernando and Unionjack like this

45 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

lol.. 

You want Morata and Barkley sold but no Bakayoko... 

Baks has got better as the sason went on IMO. I was a firm believer he was a bag of shite but I'm open to the idea he will be better next season. I'll leave it till winter window with an open mind.

the wes likes this