Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

go on crying, its this mentality that makes the market as inflated as it is right now. Who the fuck cares what City is doing? 

Maybe the club should? As City is one of our biggest competitors. They already got a much better squad than we do and with those 8 new signings. They are showing so much ambition. Both Manchester clubs show more ambition than the London clubs do.

You really are blind are you not? Bit deluded aswell. "Go on crying." Alright big boy, I'll go on crying. Just don't you start doing the same if we miss out on top 4 again because we STILL have a wank defence. Plonker.

I believe in Antonio Conte. It would be so disrespectful to him not to bring top quality CB at least. 

Yet this is going to happen. Because the same thing happened last year with José. It is the board and Roman Abramovich who let every single manager we've got since Roman came in, drown because they cannot get the transfertargets the manager wants.

From the moment Conte was appointed, I already said that if our board doesn't turn 180 degrees this transferwindow and get the reinforcements he wants, it is the board that will be his undoing not the current players.

The manager is unable to get his targets because of the boards incompetence yet he will be the one getting sacked if things go downhill again.

This club shows absolutely no respect to it's manager's and give's him no time at all, and also shows no remorse to US the fans to turn things around because of last disastrous season and make us a solid top 4 team again. It is a disgrace. As foolish as Arsenal yet we still have to guts to laugh at those gooners yet we are in the same situation.

30 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

From the board side?

Yes. If things keep going well for us everyone will be happy but what if at some point start looking like from last year... Wouldn't like to see that happen at all and definitely wouldn't like Conte in trouble because he bought me even more then Mou when he arrived at the Bridge for the first time.

no not blind just don't give a fuck that City bought players... They always do and have often broke the rules to do so, they aren't the model any club should follow. For the amount they have invested since 2012 both Manchester clubs should be head and shoulders ahead of every team in the prem and guess what??? they aren't!  

And the nerve of someone who in this thread alone has gone through every emotion imaginable calling someone deluded... its laughable. We'll be fine, let the process play out, you have no idea what is going on behind closed doors. We let players go because we are in for others, Conte isn't a moron don't treat him as one.

Okay mate your opinion. I'm not going to fight with a fellow Chelsea supporter so I'm not replying to you anymore.

15 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

image.jpeg

Lol... so they're acknowledging he's a valuable piece by putting a €70m release clause on him but are only offering €42,300/week? Something here doesn't add up... Hopefully his agent is no mug.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Lol... so they're acknowledging he's a valuable piece by putting a €70m release clause on him but are only offering €42,300/week? Something here doesn't add up... Hopefully his agent is no mug.

One more evidence somethings really cooking behind the closed doors. If Napoli doesn't think of selling him at all we wouldn't be here for 2 months. But that doesn't mean they will for sure.. 

Ps: I believe all this 60-70m release clause news are to make us bid so crazy like we did and still doing and then if they cover the team with good backup they'll sell.. It's all the Italian Job..

He wants the move according to various sources, so what's the deal with Napoli egging him on to sign a contract renewal? Just let the lad leave and buy makisimovic, mangala and get caceres on a free. they will have enough money from us for K2 to purchase the former two centre backs; they are already overestimating his value as it is. 

This transfer just ain't going away! Sounds like the lads really up for it too.

Manchester City agree to allow Eliaquim Mangala to join Napoli on loan

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/manchester-city-agree-allow-eliaquim-mangala-join-napoli-loan-1577743

:cig:I can just imagine those conversations

Marina G: Come on, you know you want to sell K2

ADL: Piss off, no. 

Marina G: We need him, just let him go. 

ADL: I already told you no. 

Marina G: So is that a yes or a no

ADL: No!

Marina G: Look, I'll give you a blowie if that's what you want

ADL: Hmm, but we can't sell him he's important to us. 

Marina G: Sucky, Sucky 

ADL: I've heard they are good

Marina G: They are

ADL: Hmm, I will have to get back to you. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You